« Music Forum

DROP UR PLAYLIST!!!

Posted by margo

posted

Forum: Music

drop a link to your favorite playlist(s) you’ve made!!

whether it’s only 7 songs long or 700, i wanna see them! :))))

i’ll start it off with links to a few of mine <3

diy rave <3

last year i started going to raves here in the Pacific Northwest, and fell in LOVE with my local rave music scene. this is my ever-growing playlist of music i’d play if i were to DJ at a rave. it includes (but is not limited to) breakcore, speedcore, jungle, glitchbreak, drum and bass, hardcore, weirdcore, drill and bass, and a tiiiiny bit of vocaloid. i’m in love with my local scene, so there are a ton of artists local to the Portland and Seattle area!! enjoy<3

stim playlist!

this playlist is full of the songs that i listen to on repeat!! as an autistic person with ADHD, i’ve found that listening to a song i really love on repeat fills my brain with the biggest blast of serotonin possible :3 it also can help me stay calm when i’m stressed or keep me from going insane with boredom!! i only started keeping track of my stim songs in 2021, so there are definitely a lot of songs i’ve stimmed with in the past that aren’t on here:( but i think it’s really cool to be able to compare all the different genres and artists in the list!!

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by E. NYGMA

posted

hii!

this is my go-to tbh, I just dump whatever song I'm thinking of into it:

random shit that's stuck in my head

this one is my absolute fav and I'm very proud of it:

i want a vampire gf :(

lmk if the links work! I'm new to this website ahah

Report Reply

Reply by kablaziken

posted

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oL6UuLR9gpcPa3XU0xFlQ5Nz8vn3uSvH?usp=sharing

this here is my music folder on my google drive, i use mpv and there are artists ranging from the shoegaze of panchiko (no rot version and only the deathmetal album because i want and the album is mine) to the crazy barely living automatons of autechre + many musics not in albums, such as tracker modules (music before cd's, originating from the AMIGA) and OST's from SMT and Perfect Blue.

you can pick and choose what to download + you can put it in your own google drive or music folder

Report Reply