« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

2023 New Years Resolutions

I've been trying to lose weight for a bit now, working at Domino's hasn't helped that though. I just moved 5 minutes from this park that has free workout equipment though so here's my resolutions for 2023

1. Lose weight
  2. Stop smoking
  3. Be less angry
  4. Not be depressed.

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ☆゚.*CosmicOcean*.゚☆

posted

Hey there! Hope you don't mind that I friended you lol
I also work at Domino's!

My main goals are mostly just to be a more productive, organized and properly functioning adult, and to eat better (or at all really) which I guess adds learning how to cook better on as well xD I also really sucked when I went back to school this semester, so I need to get better at being able to do schoolwork at home too. Apart from that, I guess I'm just looking to disconnect a little more (thought I think I've not done too bad on that this year in comparison to others) and to live a little more simply, and to read some of my piles of books would be nice too lmao

I hope your goals go well for you. Though with losing weight as the top goal, the other three should more or less work themselves out through exercise. I'd also recommend trying meditation. It absolutely fucking sucks, but it does work lol

Report Reply

Reply by BetteringDave

posted

I used to meditate with a full time job and 2 kids I haven't found time though recently. You brought up disconnecting. I do this thing where once or twice a year I go completely offline for a month, only way people can get ahold of me is my phone number and it's actually a really helpful thing. I seem to be more productive when I'm not constantly distracted by discord and Facebook, even SpaceHey feels a bit distracting lately. It helps mentally too. I'm doing one December 1st - January 1st, basically a way to clear my head and really think about everything that's happened this year. 

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

1. lose some weight and tone up.

2. amp up my wardrobe. Not only do I need office-appropriate clothing, but I also want to add more techwear and darkwear into my selection.

3. read more books!

4. finally get my desk organized and decorated to my aesthetic

Report Reply

Reply by BetteringDave

posted

More books is always a good thing! Just recently purchased the full Narnia series.

Report Reply

Reply by LEROY

posted

1. commit to a better and more consistent sleeping pattern. 

2. budget/save money (or maybe just uninstall the Amazon app lol, idk) 

3. take on a new hobby or learn to play an instrument. i'm undecided at the moment.

4. be a better friend by communicating more. i get into those moods where i don't want to hang out or talk for weeks at a time. then i feel better and find myself going on a whole apology tour trying to explain why i was distant I will work on that.

Report Reply

Reply by Gorixology

posted

1. Get a gym membership and lose weight
  2. Start wearing my dream outfit more
  3. Work on fixing my credit
  4. Open a business in jewlery making
  5. Learning patience
  6. Start living life again
  7. Start a Youtube and Twitch channel (hoping to get 1k subscribers by the end of the year)
  8. Clean up my credit score
  9. Save money and stop online shopping
  10. Create my dream room and bookshelf
  11. Make new friends in real life instead of online
  12. Be myself within my limits
  13. Experience the nightlife (SAFELY!)
  14. Get a second vehicle and go for a drive
  15. Take back up learning to play the violin
  16. Reduce stress (very serious on this one)
  17. Dont take up more than anything on my plate of problems
  18. Start putting myself first
  19. Get a double major in Computer Science, Art, or Psychologogy
  20. Travel the cheap route.

Report Reply

Reply by Alan Drome

posted

Gotta get more routine. That's gonna help me improve my skills and school. I'm graduating next year so it's kind of important. I also wanna be more socially out there since I'm gonna be around a lot of new people. Save money, I guess. Maybe be on less social media.

Mostly I wanna focus on the things that make me happy (that includes crossdressing)

Report Reply

Reply by BetteringDave

posted

All these are great goals, I could definitely get a better sleep schedule and work on my credit XD. 

Report Reply

Reply by Soul

posted

Staying alive is my main goal lmao

And I'm trying to read 3 books every month :)

Report Reply