« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Monster High

anything monster high ;p 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXVampiricXx

posted

What are your opinions on the new Draculaura design?? I love it a lot tbh but I miss her accent!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by d011chr0m3d

posted

I love the split dye, and believe the sewing design and pattern of her outfit still closely adheres to her original g1 design. I truly miss her Romanian accent though; they weren't culturally sensitive with where some of the monsters originated (ref to cleo denile in the live action wearing a bracelet from spirit halloween) but other than that theyre alright. I know for a fact that different designers worked on different branches of the toy, with an artist being dedicated entirely to pet design-- that being said you can tell there's definitely been miscommunication with colors and the specific shades. Her naked doll features like makeup and body color match perfectly, but the clothes are a completely different shade to the molded warm colors. Count Fabula also has a slight shade off too. Very sad they stripped off her bubbly and sweet personality :( it perfectly complimented her girlyness 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by weirdhouseplant

posted

What's everyone's favourite character? Mine is Frankie and Venus

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by d011chr0m3d

posted

def has to b ghoulia and abby. ugghh my ladies

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by G0RIX0L0GY

posted

If you can look past the bodies, g1 had a major impact for some of us growing up and holy crap it was hard to love just one character when the excitement for the new movies were unbearable. I would always look forward to Halloween and Springtime, although I did want a Christmas movie. Sadly it didnt happen just like the EAH X MH crossover we were denied. My personal favorite characters are Draculaura, Elizabat, Twyla, Invisibilly, Ghoulia Yelps, Casta Fierce, Vandalla DeBloom, River Styx, and Kjersti Trollson

Permalink Report Reply