posted

Forum: Games

for your gaming hot takes

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jan!

posted

Online Video games are so fucking ass, after like 2-3 games they become infinitely unfun and bland, the only online game I can play for more than 2 games if TF2 because its fun learning new shit with strangers and friends there

Report Reply

Reply by loaf

posted

my hot take is that a huge majority of RPGs hace shit game design but people dont realize because theyre so fucking long

Report Reply

Reply by blue_B1C2

posted

I agree with the RPG thing. They all look the same, where's the appeal? Maybe I just don't understand...

Online games are way more fun if you can squad up with a friend.

Games now are way too unoptimized and unfinished. Yeah you have automatic updates, but a developer shouldn't be using them as a crutch. 

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

wii u was peak nintendo

now all of their games are released unfinished and you have to wait for free updates for the game to be finished, and even then it's very lackluster compared to previous games in the same series

Report Reply

Reply by AnotherStupidSadBoi

posted
updated

Cyberpunk turned out freaking awesome when it got fixed and is maybe my favorite game I've played this year.

Halo 5 is maybe my 5th favorite Halo game, combat evolved is kinda mid, right behind 5 for me, Halo 4 was still awful though, and Halo Infinite is still great despite people trying to hate on it over the perfectly functional multi-player. 

Sword and Shield and Arceus are the only passable Pokémon games, save for ROM hacks. There's just nothing fun about fighting a metapod that does nothing but use harden, which is a fight every pokémon game has. 

Nintendo as a whole is maybe the worst game company out there. I still regret buying a switch, the internet doesn't ever work for it anywhere I go and Mario Kart/Smash Bros got old kinda quick, which are the only games really worth buying it for. 

And idk if this is a super unpopular take, but Xbox Series X is way better than PS5.

Report Reply

Reply by iAmThatKidYouKnowWhatiMean

posted

yiik was actually a pretty alright game

Report Reply

Reply by kimchi

posted

playing games in general got boring after you’ve realized that nothing in games makes you have fun other than old singleplayer games like minecraft for endless possibilities

Report Reply