« Back to the Homestuck Fangroup Forum

favourite fanworks

a place to rave about or discuss your favourite fanworks! personally, i'm a great big fan of karkat goes to a convention, it's my favourite mspfa of all time and is a wonderful read thru and thru. in my mind, it's the fanwork that's come closest to capturing homestuck's magic

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Durandal

posted

Karkat goes to a convention is OFC a great comic, and one of the best. I have a few personal favorites (all on MSPFA:
>Space Entail (great comic with a lot of detail put into the background and background characters)
>Awakening Rift (there is a flash that should be coming out for this one soon, its got some really great art and characters

>A-Halcyon-E (For a mature audience only)

>Crossmound: REALLY similar to the HS style and writing and really interesting. and they update pretty often

> Welcome to Doomtils: a really fun comic that doesn't feel restricted by HS cannon in any way, lot s of creativity
>Seconds To Enter (Okay, I actually write this comic myself, so anything I say about it is biased)

>Sburb Done Quick: WOW actaully a comic that ended, obviously the joke is that its a comic about a Sburb speedrun, its really fun and a quick read

Report Reply

Reply by lesbiotic catgirl

posted
updated

KITTYQUEST is my absolute favourite, its so well written and has an amazing plot and art style

crow strider au would come second

voidbound last!

all amazing i certainly recommend KQ, honestly i could talk abt it for hours. if ur looking for a longish read with good lore and characters id say read it imm

Report Reply

Reply by onyx413

posted

2nd has to beĀ a crow to pluck

1st i cant remember the name, but basically its just sollux without psiioniics, terezi, and multiple other trolls not really useful to the plot help feferi get a upperhand in claiming the alternian throne. in order to do that they have to activate some discontinued ais that helped the batterwitch. the seer, the knight, the witch and the heir

Report Reply