« Back to the idc if astrology isn't "real" its fun Forum

your placements and how you relate to them

discuss how much you relate to different placements in your birth chart 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mommyramen

posted

I have Sagittarius in the 7th house. I just found out that ppl with Sag in the 7th house have TERRRIIBBBLLLEEE luck with relationships and I find that funny because I literally suck with dating. 

Report Reply

Reply by sonny

posted

i have a cancer stellium in my 7th house and i have consistently been in long term relationships since i was 12 years old lmao, im 22 and ready to get married and have kids yikes hahahaha

Report Reply

Reply by Atlas

posted

I have Mars in Cancer in the first house... Almost EVERY emotion leads to me crying. Sad? I'm crying. Angry? Choking up, stuttering, then after the altercation running to my room sobbing. Happy? I'm still shedding tears. And it's not a bad thing it's just annoying for the girls who don't get it.. yk?

A big part of the way I connect with others is by empathizing with them and comforting them, which makes sense for a cancer rising. And when that's in Mars too yk I will not let my loved ones be fked with XD

Report Reply

Reply by 🌸 Иван (Ivan) 伊万 🌸

posted

The thing is I can pick the planet that I will let to influence me and it will become like a beacon of light.

But the moon sign is the most relatable and it is under the night side (House 1 to 6th)

Even though I had a happy, powerful sun placement which is at 12th the moon dominates and always they're (Possibly because of its planetary ruler at sunrise idk?)  

But please allow yourself to feel what planet connects to you at most and observe yourself and your emotions on the comparison.

Also I feel my moon sign as the sun sign so I celebrate it's birthday when the sun is aligned with the moon. Then I switch my sun into a moon sign lol sometimes I considered that

Report Reply

Reply by Moth

posted

My Capricorn Moon helps keep me organized and down to earth, despite having a Libra Stellium. It's been a journey learning to accept and process my emotions throughout the years having this moon placement.

Report Reply