« Back to the school h8ters Forum

hate on ur math teachers [pinned]

use this forum to hate on ur math teachers

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 1D10T_P13

posted

( starting off because i always feel the need to do that ) 

lowkey ?? usually im good at math but lately ive been sucking BAD . yk why ? because the way my teacher teaches math is BS . she doesnt even tell us what to do exactly , she just gives us practice questions and teaches the lesson like the whole class already knows it . she doesnt explain why you have to do things , she only explains how . like what ?? 

and yk how i know im not the only one who has an issue with the way she teaches ? because on our last test , literally 3 people in the ENTIRE GRADE passed . and they barely passed , too !! they all got low Cs !! and then she gonna round us all up for a group talk blaming the grades on us instead of doing a lil introspective work . 

Report Reply

Reply by swegg

posted

( this is not my math teacher but my history but i just felt like saying this ) ( + i dont have her as a teacher nomo ) 

anyways... 

man fuck that big old bitch mrs p. i fr hate her i hope she shits infront of a walmart and lives with that embarassment..... i hate her so much like bro WHAT DID I DO TO YOU??>?>?> seriously that woman has to chill fr ( I think she might be racist )

Report Reply

Reply by aaron!!!!! 💥💥

posted

REAL math teachers are the worst !!!! my friend’s math teacher is this really mean and rude butch lesbian who misgenders trans kids like … cmon. and she’s mean to the sped kid too :S

Report Reply

Reply by aaron!!!!! 💥💥

posted

REAL math teachers are the worst !!!! my friend’s math teacher is this really mean and rude butch lesbian who misgenders trans kids like … cmon. and she’s mean to the sped kid too :S

Report Reply