« Games Forum

Childhood Games

Posted by Roux

posted

Forum: Games

what's your favourite game from ur childhood?? let's get those memories rolling o(^▽^)o

for me some of my favourites were always Croc: Legend of The Gobbos, or Sims 3!!
if you are a Croc fan please slide into my DMs immediately ( ω )

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by elias

posted

TESIV: Oblivion.

I picked it back up recently, and coincidentally got a FB memory that I had started playing Shivering Isles FIVE YEARS TO THE DAY before I completed my second run of it. Wild.

Report Reply

Reply by Edgar Allan Hoe

posted

Ridge Racer 2 for the PSP, loved the soundtrack and the driving mechanics were really dumbed down so stupid 7 year old me easily got the hang of it

Report Reply

Reply by Sophie-May

posted
updated

Probably showing my age here but super mario 64, starfox and zelda ocarina of time were my faves! I loved my n64 so much.

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

webkinz and udraw studio instant artist
i loved webkinz because the minigames were fun, the pets were cute, and i could talk to other people
udraw studio instant artist was more of an art program than a game, but it came for the Wii and i played it so much that i probably have more hours on it than i do on every other Wii game i have. plus it was my first ever digital art program though i can't remember if it had layers or pen pressure or anything like that

Report Reply