« Life Forum

whats everyone’s favorite stuffed animal 4 when shit happens

Posted by j03y_jinxx

posted

Forum: Life

life sucks sometimes and honestly stuffed animals r actually so comforting for those moments, so what r ur favorite stuffed animals? mine is this kind of smallish-medium blue bunny that i had since i was like 7 or something, its so fluffy and cute^v^

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by -Lady-

posted

I've had a teddy bear for the last 12 years of my life, I can't really sleep without it and I don't think I would've gotten through a lot of things without being able to have that soft toy by my side :)

Report Reply

Reply by O-ton

posted

I've had multiple plushes around me and grown attached to over the years, so there's not really a set one I rely on when I need a hug. My most recent one I became attached to is a Mr. Mew plush I got as a gift. It's big enough to hug and small enough to act as a normal decoration among my collectables. I really like having it around me. Even just looking at it makes me feel at ease.

As for my oldest one, it's a small pink puppy with a TY tag. I got it from a kind lady during Halloween when I was 4 and it's been with me ever since. Now, I keep it in a special box alongside other sentimental things from my younger years. Love that thing to death. Plushies are great.

Report Reply