« Games Forum

KINGDOM HEARTS

Posted by GRIFFEN

posted

Forum: Games

IT'S FUCKING AWESOME

FIRE

Just started the second game, watched Chain of Memories on YouTube, played the first game (but didn't fight the secret bosses) and I love it, the characters kick ass (I love Sora and Goofy), the Disney stuff is cool and motherfucking

CLOUD STRIFE

is in the game, he is sexy as hell.

Fuck it, all the Final Fantasy characters are cool, this game is like how Sweet and Salty sounds gross but is actually the best thing ever, there are really fucking cheap collections of the games, my Mom bought me the one with Kingdom Hearts 1, ReCom, 2, 358/2, Birth by Sleep, and Re:Coded all on a whim, I kept it on my backlog for a few years and I regret it so hard, these games are so fucking good.

ALSO LISTEN TO "TWILIGHT TOWN (ROXAS)" FROM KH II

you won't regret it

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Kaya Krule

posted
updated

Yep, nothing but pure facts in this post. Just the absolute truth. I also have a 2-disc collection of all the Kingdom Hearts games and it RULES. I played it for the first time in my life like 4 years ago. I stopped after Birth by Sleep though, I got burnt out by too much Kingdom Hearts. I still love the games though.

Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

I GOT THE SAME 2 DISC COMPILATION

Report Reply

Reply by TiredNinjaSquall

posted

My dad has that 2-disc pack!! I played the digital version he got years ago back in late 2021 and I've been a huge fan ever since!!

Report Reply