« Back to the Nirvana Fans Forum

what is/are the most overrated and underrated nirvana song(s) you know?

overrated: something in the way and smells like teen spirit

underrated: frances farmer will have her revenge on seattle and lounge act

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by marion

posted

something in the way wasn't overrated until that batman movie. before then it was a pretty good hidden gem. frances farmer is getting a lot more attention these days for some reason. besides the obvious i think in bloom is overrated. milk it and been a son are both v underrated.

Report Reply

Reply by punkboyellie<3

posted

sofia, you're totally right! if it weren't for the batman movie, it would've been really good. :/

Report Reply

Reply by marion

posted

i try not to let it ruin the song for me though. it's been one of my favorites since i was young so i won't let them take that from me lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Rowansb!tch

posted

Something in the way definitely got overrated because of batman. but it's still a good song !!  

Report Reply

Reply by GhostyCure

posted

I think heart shaped box is a little too over rated. As for under rated I really wish swap meet was more popular (:

Report Reply

Reply by g꩜rfie

posted

i think come as you are is prob overated and for underrated opinion and son of a gun i don't really here people talkin about those 2 

Report Reply

Reply by Emoninuniek

posted

Overrated- Heart-shapped box 

Underrated- negative creep 

Report Reply

Reply by surfinbiird

posted

overrated : come as you are and lithium

underrated : curmudgeon,that song is phenomenal.

Report Reply

Reply by yukki

posted

overated - smells like teen spirit

underated - beeswax

Report Reply

Reply by maya kaulitz

posted
updated

For me there is no overrated songs, there are only overplayed like Smells Like Teen Spirit and underrated is Curmudgeon, I Hate Myself And I Want To Die and Serve The Servants xp

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Juli☆

posted

overrated: smells like teen spirit

underrated: sappy!!

Report Reply

Reply by bitrannyretardREEEEE

posted

heart shaped box has always been overrated imo its my least favorite on in utero

Report Reply