« SpaceHey Forum

*simple* spacehey website updates (requests from users)

Posted by Trilby

posted
updated

Forum: SpaceHey

Hello, 

I've decided to try to start a forum where myself and others can post requests for additions to the website. Simple additions. (Nothing about pictures/videos/music because it is already known that there are issues w/ that for the time being.)

Links/codes to put standalone players/music/photos/videos/widgets would be appreciated though. Anyone w/ helpful codes- please share in the comments if you can.

I'm not sure if there is already a post about this or not. I haven't seen one as of now and would like to keep this as a reference for other suggestions/myspace features that anyone may remember, or glitches on the site.

I'll start w the "Online!" icon.

I've noticed that this feature only shows when viewing a particular profile and not elsewhere on the site. 

The "Online!" icon in myspace would light up whenever a user was online in the friend lists and in the comment sections also.

Just something I remembered from myspace that I think would be helpful on spacehey as well.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Trilby

posted

I've noticed that the Unicode "Lenny face" doesn't appear properly in comment boxes: It looks better on the forum than in profile comments:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Report Reply

Reply by Jason Anderson

posted

SpaceHey needs Photo Albums 

Report Reply