« Writing and Poetry Forum

Collection Of Dark Thoughts ...

Posted by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Forum: Writing and Poetry

*collection of thoughts*

Imprisoned through indifference, and detained within a mind without any mercy. For whom "regret" is often gifted -and only awarded to those who have ever lived, to qualify ...Although a deeply unpleasant feeling. Regret can be proof that you have lived your life, and not simply played it safe. There are positives to any situation, if you care to scratch the surface ...

*Shadow of a doubt*

During the early hours of midnight. You're either aware that the darkness is all around because you can see it. Or is it perhaps because "you cannot see it" that you feel it's there ?! Whether it was ever there to begin with ...

*Beside myself*

The obvious aspect of time, can be in removing past from present self. In the separation of one and the same. While grounding each to their own conflicted definition or outlook to life. While in whether to understand the unknown by quite simply knowing ones self, is to know a great many people. However, when to disagree with those people, is in agreement to disagree to each, as to each other, and to ourselves beside. Not only between others, while it's perhaps, because of those others that we can ever hope to understand ...

*Close family and foe*

To take trust -in nobody, in suspecting everybody and to prepare against anybody (as family and foe) to be considered as one and the same. By staying ten steps ahead of, to stand side by side with, but to also bury six feet below any of those who had wished me harm and of whom had a personal hand in hard feeling because a stranger is an enemy that you haven't made yet -and family can be a familiar foe indeed ...

*Shattered Sanity*

To peer into one solid looking-glass -who's slipping sanity shatters into the thousands of fragmented shards that now litter the ground in this disordered nightmare. "It looks as though I'll be experiencing another 7 years of therapy to help piece the remnants back together and so until then, i may visit Alice when I have the time" (for which I'm late).

Report Topic

0 Replies