« Friends Forum

Opinion on Furies ??

Recently my friend pulled me back into the furry fandom after being disconnected from it for a long while, and I'm just realizing how cool they are. What are y'all opinions on it ?? ᕙ(`▿´)ᕗ

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by R4PT0R

posted

i like em

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_MiM!_xX

posted

The furry community is awesomesauce, and all the arts surrounding it are so cute. ;_; They're just people doing their own shizz, really. Lol, i'm so thankful most of the negative stigma around the community has been dying out entirely. 

Report Reply

Reply by Xx_MiM!_xX

posted

The furry community is awesomesauce, and all the arts surrounding it are so cute. ;_; They're just people doing their own shizz, really. Lol, i'm so thankful most of the negative stigma around the community has been dying out entirely. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ash

posted

if it isnt affecting others then idm them and i will speak to them bc im genuinely curious and wanna know abt it, abt a half of my interactions have been positive nd genuine conversations which is much better than the people who hate them for no reason, so most of the ones i know i get on with and yh id say theyre some of the coolest ppl i know

(sidenote: the ones who make other ppl uncomfortable by being genuinely weird nd wearing collars nd animal ears outside as a sexual thing need to seek help and stop making others uncomfoertable)

Report Reply

Reply by mikey

posted

i like them, they are very cool n creative 

Report Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted

They are fun, I think most of the bad things that come from them are things that would come out of most people.

• Like the furry harassing chain store employees. (Tik tok clout chasers do the same thing.)
  • Zoos (Was a thing in the medieval ages likely long before furry culture.)
  • Fetishists which are mostly harmless, but there does come a point where you have to discern fantasy from reality. (Have you seen a Reddit thread on an anime bikini drawing? It's bonkers in there.)

Report Reply

Reply by Ms Myspace

posted

I'm a furry

I also think it's cool to wear animal ears, tails, and collars, people can express themselves however they want and we're all animals anyway

Report Reply

Reply by Ali-isha Fox

posted

Burn them

Report Reply