« Back to the Teen chat Forum

How the hell did you get here

Posted by Wizza

posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

I want to meet people here and start a page that is welcoming to everybody! Why are you at this website?

Report Topic

21 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

idk rlly i just wanted to expiernce the old myspace since i wasnt old enough when myspace was popular cuz i was like 6 when it exploded in popularity

Report Reply

Reply by cyber-mimikyu

posted

saw someone mention it on tumblr, i thought it sounded cool so i made an account

Report Reply

Reply by mags

posted

it's something about the way it makes me feel. i can't really identify it, but something just makes me want to live on this site lmao

Report Reply

Reply by MarixMelancholy

posted
updated

I saw an Instagram reel of someone showing their custom profile, I wanted to try it out and I've always wanted to experience Myspace and this seems close enough.

Report Reply

Reply by hayashiz_

posted

i saw this website on insta

Report Reply

Reply by tia 🫧

posted

knew abt it for a while but my friend just brought it up like yesterday again so here we are

Report Reply

Reply by christina ✩*ೃ

posted

saw people talking about spacehey on tt

Report Reply

Reply by -XxJOSHxX-

posted

I saw people talking about it on Tiktok and i thought it looked cool so i made a page here.

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

Found out about this site from PicMix.

Report Reply

Reply by reo

posted

the comments somewhere on pinterest said this was like myspace

Report Reply

Reply by ☆✮Jojo✮☆

posted

Some girl I follow on Insta has an account on here, so I joined to follow her.

Report Reply

Reply by vivi

posted

i literally just looked up cool websites and it had this link. now im trying to figure all this out..

Report Reply

It was partly from a person i know, partially nostalgia for an era i wasn't around for

Report Reply

Reply by Mutt

posted

I'm sick to death of generic social media being the only widespread options for socializing online. discord usually sucks, instagram is terrible, tiktok doesnt give me anything i want, twitter is dead, and dont even fucking touch facebook they all come with terrible consequences to use too, so i am just trying to carve out spaces in the wider, less populated web for myself. tumblrs still the best app on my phone tho lol. but even there the staff are fucking shit up. anyways im here for the overthrowing of big media

Report Reply

Reply by gesar28

posted

saw that from someone on discord

Report Reply

Reply by Veronika_Vampire

posted

found out abt this site via Pinterest and decided that I wanted to experience what old social media was like

Report Reply

Reply by Kennadi

posted

im here cause i think i saw an ad on tiktok or instagram?? idk.. i was curious cause people really hype up myspace but when it was popular(2005-2009) i was baby/toddler

Report Reply

Reply by sofrat13

posted

mental iñlne

Report Reply

Reply by Dani:3

posted

I just found a place that I fit in beyond the current social networks like tik tok and Instagram... where most don't have many interesting people 

Report Reply

Reply by mabbyitsnotokay

posted

idk maybe on tiktok, unfortunately, but i think spacehey its the only "socialmedia" i am 24h, like...ITS FUN hahah :3.

make new friends from anothers contries, i am from portugal thats because my english its sucks, and maybe be out of other toxic social networks, like instagram or tik tok, idk lol ;P

Report Reply

Reply by oveja_rosa

posted

yo vi por pinteres al principio pense que era una pagina para organizar despues entre y pues.... estoy aqui XD

Report Reply