« Friends Forum

Friend incite ...

Posted by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Forum: Friends

"Friend Incite" ...

Online, there are those genuine users who not only feature a modestly "scaled down" circle of close knit friends but who's concern is consistent and who's humility is heartfelt throughout. In opposition to the collectors who "hoard out of habit". Those who only concerns with the digits on their spacehey profile, placed ahead of any sincerity sought within their circle. As with your invite adding yet another notch to their already "over marked" friends post by way to promote their popularity in "pretence", and for those contacts who literally try to reach out in any failed attempt in simply offering an opinion, are to be usually shut down in their friends refusal to respond back and in the dismissive manner to overlook (as well as to undervalue) the content of each character who consist of the crowd. Known only by name and no more, given that most friendships cannot keep as most friends cannot keep interest online. Or that simply, nobody wants to know someone that no -one else wants to know. Meaning that you can only become popular by "being popular" to begin with. Spacehey friendship may be a farce but it is a fact and so i guess that's the reason that they're called "users" online after all ...Quality over quantity ass holes ...

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Hi Rebecca. Sorry that I didn't reply back, but Ive been off spacehey for a couple days ...Yeah, I'm okay thanks. Was just letting off steam lol thanks so much for commenting on my stories. I always look forward to reading your thoughts. Heck, you're the only member of spacehey that I actually like and respect. Listen, i'll be uploading a couple more stories on this site but then I'll be leaving spacehey. It's just not working out for me but I wish you all the best in future Rebecca and thanks for the warm chats, you made my experience here fun and well worth the time :) okay bye now x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Thank you for your kind words as always Rebecca. They mean a lot :) hey I'm not going just yet, I have a few more stories to upload first lol oh hey, I tried joining the lounge but couldn't find the "topic tab" anywhere but never mind, I'll just hang around the forums for another week lol x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Awww thanks Rebecca (^_^) that reply touched me. Okay I'll take another look but as I've said, I can't find that lounge but thanks for trying x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Hi Rebecca :) I'll be honest, when I first saw that outfit in your photo, I thought that you had converted to Islam lol but now I get it. Happy Halloween (^_^) x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

I don't really celebrate Halloween and when the kids come trick or treating, I normally turn the lights out and hide some place lol but no it was a cool photo. I was only kidding with what I said there lol where did you get the outfit from ?! My sister in law is quite gifted in making up people to look as either convincing vampires, the undead or heck even cinderella for Halloween and she throws awesome parties too. Do you plan on doing anything tonight to celebrate ?! I'm just sitting in and watching the 1982 remake of "the thing" and then off to bed (I'm getting old you see) lol x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Well I got caught out last night. There I was watching the TV in peace when I heard the doorbell. I opened my front door to be met with three kids saying "trick or treat". I felt so guilty in telling them I had no candy for them and when they left, I disabled my doorbell for the rest of the night lol but I totally missed watching "the thing" as I decided to have an early nights sleep instead 💤 didn't get much sleep though (I was tossing and turning from the guilt of those kids earlier) lmao x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Lol I have never heard of granola bars before. Do you get skittles in the states ?! I absolutely adore skittles but my cavities loathe them lol x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Ahhh sorry Rebecca, yes we do get granola bars here in the UK. I've never heard of the name myself but my sister has and after googling the images, yeah i have had them before lol my bad haha x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Well, if you ever did decide to come visit the UK. You'd be more than welcome Rebecca (^_^). Heck, I may even let you stay at mine to save on hotel money lol Anyway, I have uploaded my final story and am leaving spacehey tonight. I will keep my profile and posts up and won't delete any of them but if you send me anymore comments, I'm afraid that I won't be able to see them ...Goodbye Rebecca and thanks for being the only member here to comment on any of my stuff lmao byeeeeeeeee xxx

Report Reply