« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

METAVERSE

How do you dickheads feel about the Metaverse? What about Mark Zuckerberg? I already know how I feel but I wanna know what you all think

Report Topic

15 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mossy :]

posted

it’s all shit. literally just second life but Worse

Report Reply

Reply by Ghastly

posted

At least second life allowed you to be horny on main.

Also you could be a furry or a vampire there.

In the metaverse? No so much

Report Reply

Reply by ACID_EAGLE

posted

if there is going to be a good metaverse it sure as hell wont be by the zuck

Report Reply

Reply by πšŒπš›πš’πšœ

posted

probably made so he exists forever somewhere on the internetΒ 

Report Reply

Reply by Nobody

posted

Probably good old money laundring takes place

Report Reply

Reply by Phoebexxo

posted

a weird man with a weird mind trying to change peoples lives on the internet..

Report Reply

Reply by Art DX

posted

He is literally trying to fuck up society even more. He already did a great bad with facebook.

Report Reply

Reply by enna

posted

he's too slow, VRchat is already really popular and is probably gonna be the nostalgic origin of VR later on

Report Reply

Reply by jojo

posted

i tried the facebook metaverse and it was meh. Its didn't have as many options as vrchat and rec room and the avatar options and worlds where kinda boring. i dont like mark zukerberg to much he is trying to sterilizeΒ  the internet so it would be more appetizing to corporate big wigs that want to make it bland and boring.

Report Reply

The web is too monetized.Β  MetaFaceZerg is horrible.

I hope that we have entered a phase of degrowth and true decentralization of the internet.

Report Reply

Reply by Cadence

posted

Literally sucks, no way it's gonna work out. VRCHAT is more advanced.

Report Reply

Reply by DJ Khoyshekh

posted

What's the point of VR if you cant upload your own custom avatar models??!

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted

The metaverse is the funniest joke I've ever heard. It literally looks like a shitty Unity 3D game, the Oculus headsets are way too expensive, the game is straight up boring, and seeing Facebook decline puts a smile onto my face considering how much I hate Mark Zuckerberg.

Report Reply

Its not made out of passion, or genuinely wanting to make something great, but instead for the money

Report Reply

I hate it and will not participate in any metaverse or VR. Its funny because I actually feel like if Mark wasn't the, ya know, creator of FB...I think he'd never delve into that space and would probably miss old internet. He goes where the money goes, though...

Report Reply