posted

Forum: Teen chat Group

I legit don't understand how without it being awkward as hell

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Wizza

posted

Don’t. Do like me and die alone. It’s great knowing I don’t have too impress people.

Report Reply

Reply by Shay 🤍

posted

Use your tounge and throat and a strange sound comes out , that’s your voice, you can take it out of your brain an implant it into the world I suck at talking to people ngl well did but you just gotta learn to not gaf we live on a fkin rock in the middle of nowhere nobody cares , u remember someone’s most embarrassing moment from a few years back maybe a week? No? Same for them they don’t remember. No one cares 

Report Reply

Reply by 4NG13

posted

just say whatever comes to mind don’t overthink if they dont like it screw dem

Report Reply

Reply by -XxJOSHxX-

posted

start speaking on social media like on myspace or instagram

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted
updated

i generally tend to avoid conversation with people if i can help it,, it's an unfortunate habit since i often find myself fixated on how the other person interprets my words or me in general! i am often terrified about people's perceptions of me and i can't find myself connecting with people in conversations beyond a simple "how are you?" at the register,, even with "it doesn't matter what they think!" or other attempts to encourage me!! the simple solution is to avoid talking to people and to avoid sticking out. recently i have found that my newer habit of browsing spacehey and replying to forums has seemed to help me out in that aspect! i am less prone to shying away from conversations and i have grown fond of the idea of sticking out! it is very strange for me!

there are many ways that you can try to brush up on your skills, and i hope eventually you find it! i am hopeful that there is solid advice somewhere for you to follow if you still feel inclined to weave conversations intricately! it can be very heavy and difficult to partake in conversations and you have every right to feel out of place or awkward! 

Report Reply

Reply by Dead_end_friend

posted

I usually start by asking someone a question like, do you know if they have handed out reports yet and just build the conversation from there. If they seem boring i say i have to go. Keep doing this with people until you find someone interesting. I usually only do this at school tho idk if it would work anywhere else.

Report Reply

Reply by Lillers

posted

i suck at talking to people online and irl, literally just say what comes to mind, talk about your interests and what you like so you find the right people, my friend always pretends to be someone shes not online and all it does is make her make friends with the wrong people, BE YOURSELF!

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

When people say be yourself, honestly don't. I know this may come off toxic but make your personality as similar to there's as you can, after a few weeks start opening up and being yourself more. Honestly, there is no correct way to talk to people (unless speaking to an adult) so just say whatever you see fit :)

Report Reply

Reply by nyctibiidae

posted

idk i communicate in frequencies only dogs can hear

Report Reply

Reply by darinerotica :3

posted

js bark at them theyll fall in love

Report Reply

Reply by mS p41nT!!

posted

gift them a rock/pop tab/something shiny at the start of every conversation

Report Reply

Reply by Agustina

posted

(sorry for bad english) this is cliche but, be yourself lol. Talk about thing you like so you will attract people like you. You can use keychains, pins or something that represents you.

There is people looking for friends or another person to talk too. I think having accesories about a hobbie or a movie, anime, band or wathever makes it easier for somone to talk to you.

I hope this help you :)

Report Reply