« General Forum

Cupcake ...

Posted by PurpleShamen

posted

Forum: General

Cupcake -*Thought Exercise* ...An observation into why, whenever we look up at the clouds, do they always seem to be the right way around ? Example -arched underneath and fluffy on top. Wherever you are on the planet. You can look up to see the exact same formations and from "everybody's perspective worldwide, the clouds seem the right way around. Now, if I walked in a straight line for a mile or so, turned 180° (facing my 1 mile ago self) and then looked back up at the exact same cloud, I'll bet that it'll still be as arched underneath and fluffy (like an upright cup cake) on the top, same as all other clouds and not upside down from anybody's vantage point ...And so, i challenge anybody to look up at the sky and to witness an upside down cloud. I just dont understand how this could be possible cause where ever you are in the world, the clouds remain upright in the sky. Even as you walk past them and look back ...Thanks for giving me the idea to this story Rebecca, and for the warm chat :)x

Report Topic

0 Replies