« Back to the The Titans Tower Forum

The New Teen Titans (1980) Comic Thread

This is a thread about The New Teen Titans comic series from the 1980s.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by BudderPecan

posted
updated

I will start this thread by showing you where you could (legally) read these comics.

I'm gonna start with the DC Universe Infinite link, it's basically a subscription service to read any DC comic that they have on there for 74.99. It's basically Netflix for DC comics.

Now for the other ways to get the comics, it's easy to buy the E-Comics on Amazon, but I don't recommend getting any used physical graphic novels from them, they seem really up-priced.

Now for the physical comics, there used to be some good mini-collections at Barnes and Noble, but they seem out of stock. : ( (As of October 2022)

Barnes and Noble Mini-Collection Link (I have Vol. 2 of this collection)

There is also the omnibus, but I wouldn't recommend last print because it's missing comics.
They are supposedly making a new one this year, so there's a pre-order up now.

I would recommend reading the first 6 issues (In any manner, to see if you like the series), before buying such an expensive book though.

2022 Omnibus Pre-Order (As of October 2022)

Then there is piracy, which is pretty easy to find actually. So that's also an option (I will not judge, these things are kinda expensive).

Now as for reading order, I highly recommend following the DC Infinite Universe list even if you are not using the service. (That is if you are going digital, I believe the physical books are already in order.)

Report Reply