« Art and Photography Forum

5 video games you'd recommend?

Posted by John

posted

Forum: Art and Photography

If you had to choose 5 games to recommend to someone, what would they be?

For me, I'd probably say, in no particular order:

1. Super Mario RPG
2. Super Mario Odyssey
3. Shadow Hearts
4. Chrono Trigger
5. Dragon Quest Builders 2

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by n00dlie_d00dle

posted

Heck yeah!!! Dragon quest!!! DQB2 is really good but I wish I could find more people who play DQ9. Other than that, FFCC Echoes of Time, FF Explorers, and Blue Dragon are also really good.

Report Reply

Reply by ✘Scream Queen✘

posted

1. Doom
2. Half Life
3. Portal
4. Silent Hill
5. Resident Evil

All of these games have changed the field of gaming when they released. All of them have had cultral impacts and def need to be played by more ppl nowadays to get an appreciation for them :)

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

1. Fantasy Life. Excellent game with a cute art style. Everything you pick up in the game is usable, and there are 12 classes to jump freely between. Great characters, lovable dialogue.

2. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Any of them really, but they are enjoyable in way that competes with the traditional Pokemon games. They also get pretty dark sometimes. The stories are super interesting and the gameplay is genuinely fun.

3. Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. My personal favorite Zelda game. The sense of adventure is massive with an entire ocean to explore, the story is entrancing (as all Zelda games are), the art style is excellent, and the music is unparalleled. 

4. Dragonquest Builders 2. Awesome game. The art style is wonderful, the characters are great (especially Malroth) and it really lets you flex your creativity when it comes to building.

5. Yokai Watch. Not nearly as popular as it should be. Very similar to Pokemon in terms of catching critters, but the Yokai feel more like characters and less like creatures/tools. Combat is super fun, world exploration is a delight, and the designs of the creatures and characters are wonderful.

Report Reply