« Games Forum

Splatoon Idols

Posted by Clover / Jack / Vio

posted

Forum: Games

I haven't played Splatoon because I never have money for the consoles, but I love it quite a lot. It feels like these games were made for me sometimes, it's a cruel irony. Lol -w-'

But that's not the point of this post!! Who's your favorite group of Splatoon idols? Do you have any favorite members among them?

The only time I had a favorite among members was the Squid Sisters. If I were on that Splatfest, I'd single-handedly make Team Callie win.

About the others, Pearl and Marina are a set. It wouldn't be Off the Hook without either of them. Same thing for Deep Cut. I don't have a favorite because I keep switching between them... They're just, a perfect set. Deep Cut is a great trio.

(Still, I hope Shiver has a crushing defeat next Splatfest >-> This is for Team Scissors and Grub!!!!)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Clover / Jack / Vio

posted

OH I WASN'T EXPECTING A LONG REPLY AT ALL
I'M SO HAPPY

Splatoon is really great and all your opinions are 100% valid! If we're talking about other bands, I'm very curious about C-Side!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Saddo ☾

posted

I'm really getting into splatoon at the minute and god, it's so hard for me to pick a favourite idol from each game! 

I'm almost tied on Callie and Marie I just think both their designs are so cool but Marie just barely takes top spot with her singing voice. I cannot make a decision on my favourite off the hook or deepcut member it just sort of cycles through depending on my mood because they all really come together to make their groups they way they are.

I think the music is so different in each group too theyre all unique and perfect to me.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by forbitten

posted

Def calliee i love her so muchh and prob because shes also pink :p but also marina her outfits are so cute and i love hip hop and r&b and she reminds me of that esp from her outfit u get from her amiibo!!

Permalink Report Reply