« General Forum

Tony Kickass ...

Posted by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

Forum: General

*Getting hit from me was like being struck by a speeding juggernaut. Only with twice the aggression on impact online* ...I didn't quite light up the internet as much as I burnt it to the ground, and pissed over it's ashes because, in my continuing quest for conflict. And just as with each dimly lit and dying star who's near collapse "bursts into a super nova" (as to consume all that it conquers) -prior to expiring as my inspiration. To be taken as the template for tearing up the scene -I came crashing through "guns blazing" and was dragged away kicking and screaming -Determined I turned the tables and took charge, because to quote Sid Vicious -I did it my way -Tony Kickass ...

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted
updated

This is a story behind the punk rocking internet troll "Tony Kickass" as he attempts to justify (or to at least explain) the motives and reasoning behind his online trolling and of how he views himself personally ...

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

Hey thankyou so much for the reply Rebecca :) tbh I wasn't sure of how this short story would go down. I was expecting some hostility so thanks for being so nice x

Report Reply

Reply by PurpleShamen

posted

That means a lot Rebecca. I'm glad you liked it :)))

Report Reply