« Pets and Animals Forum

sea creatures are so cool ☆ whats your favourite ??

Posted by blaire

posted

Forum: Pets and Animals

my favourites are jellyfish and sea slugs ! 

i love all of them so much though ✧ 

🪸🫧🐠🐋

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by kieren Cコ:彡

posted

the blue ring octopus  Cコ:彡 

so gorgeous, so toxic!

Report Reply

Reply by blaire

posted

so prettyyyyy

Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

I actually have a few!

1 - Peacock mantis shrimp

Many crustaceans freak me out kind of, but this guy is so colourful and pretty that I really don't mind!

2 - Star sucker pygmy octopus!

These boys are the smallest known octopus species in the world!! look at him go!

3 - Axolotls

These guys are little angels and i hope to care for one one day! Fun fact: the happier they are, the more frilly and brilliant their external gills appear! Also - scientists are currently working to identify the genes involved in their regenerative abilities in hopes of one day applying their findings to human medicine.

4 - Blob Sculpin

These guys are commonly known as blob fish (yes, that one silly picture). They've been served many injustices (Such as being voted the world's ugliest animals in a 2013 poll) but these guys are cute to me! Fun fact: they have a single closed circulatory system! Also, stop posting pictures of them out of water, they're usually dead :(

5 - Goblin Shark

These guys are probably my favourite sharks around! they're pretty rare to catch on cam (they're deep sea inhabitors) but are really remarkable. GOofy long nose.

I have way more but I won't bore you with them all :P

Report Reply

Reply by blaire

posted

AHH CUTEE i love mantis shrimp toooo

Report Reply

Reply by Anna

posted

sea slugs! a lot of them are bright colors and some even look like little bunnies!

Cyerce Elegans

Report Reply

Reply by blaire

posted

SO CUTE i love sea slugs too ! i can never find any when i go rock pooling though

they all hide in the seagrass

Report Reply

Reply by Ethan!!!

posted

I feel like this isn't THAT rare but I LOVE hammerhead sharks!!!! They're actually so cool omg like- I just love them they look so silly XD 

Hammerhead sharks are a mood too ngl

Report Reply

Reply by scarlet00 (inactive)

posted

sharks n orcas!! <3

Report Reply

Reply by T‎★BY

posted

I love fish!!!!! I really love tropical fish bc they are so colorful and pretty but I also really like freshwater angelfish. idk what my favorite fish is!!! jellyfish are also veryy cool :]

Report Reply

Reply by COBRA

posted

I do appreciate all sea creatures but I do have favorites! 

One that I adore the most is box jellyfishes, then it would be the leafy seadragon, tea turtles, blue whales! All of them have my heart 💙

Report Reply