« Books and Stories Forum

Any Warrior Cats fans?

I wonder if there are any people that read these books.

If there are any, you can come and discuss  everything about the series.

I'll wait

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Chud Goblington

posted

Brooooo I used to read those books back in middle school, good times

I started from the beginning and got all the way to the one part (season?) when it became a prequel back when they found the lake. I remember so much crazy shit happening, like that entire part when there was a war between the living cats and all the ghosts and shit. Dudes coming in from cat heaven and cat hell, bonkers. Also I think there were a bunch of cats living on a snowy mountain, with like, snow leopards or something coming in to eat them. Thats probably not true but its what I remember.

I only stopped reading because I accidentally spoiled myself and felt too discouraged to read the new books. Are they are crazy as I remember?

Report Reply

Reply by Mr. Crisis (Ethan)

posted

I'm almost done series 3 (starting Long Shadows soon)and own a few super editions as well as the first three books of 'Dawn of The Clans'. I haven't read in awhile but I'm still quite and active fan

Report Reply

Reply by IzhmaSprite

posted

@Chud Goblington yes, sometimes this series was crazy. Especially the current parts. In part 7 someone gets his body possessed by a Starclan cat, and now in part 8 they are rewriting the warrior code. And the community is also crazy most of the time. Regardless i still like those books, and im looking forward for them. Now that is gonna be the 20 year aniversary soon

Report Reply

Reply by furbyz0ntheRADi0_

posted

hello i am a warrior cats fan! i used to roleplay warrior cats on the playground and also on animal jam as a child it was pretty great :)

i haven't read the books in like a few years, i only keep up with the story via Moonkitti videos nowadays. but i still make stuff with my warriors ocs even tho i stopped roleplaying! one of my ocs, Swiftwind, has a completely finished rp story and now she is traveling the world with her wife/running away from her wife's ex serial killer boss. both of them have very angsty backstories because my friend and i (my friend's oc is swiftwind's mate) were like in 4th grade when we made them. 

anyway i love warrior cats despite the        mediocre-ness of the actual books, i love the fandom ESPCIALLY THE MAPS! the warriors youtube MAP community is absolutely thriving right now. my favorite one currently is the zombie au Mr. Fear MAP, it is SO good. also i love the This Is Halloween dark forest MAP and also one of this year's Halloween MAPs, Danse Macabre. 

Report Reply

Reply by doomy fantastic

posted

i love wc even tho it can kinda suck at times like rn i don't like how the current arc is going but i do think frostpaw is interesting and i wanna see how she and nightheart turn out so i'll have to wait

i like watching the maps and the mvs my faves gotta be mapleshade ones like toxic, cowboy mapleshade, you make me feel.

and my fave characters are dovewing, breezepelt, antpelt and squirrelflight hbu?

Report Reply

Reply by Soul

posted

WARRIOR CATS FANS OMG 

I loved Yellowfang I wish she would've lived longer

Report Reply