« General Forum

dsmp/mcyt fandom?

Posted by # ! fakier %

posted

Forum: General

I'm currently trying to search some people who are into dsmp lore and watch some streamers too. also for making new friends^^

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ANARCHIST

posted

aren't half of the dsmp members fucking racist or something

Report Reply

Reply by Elii

posted

i do watch them and no they arent rasict

Report Reply

Reply by # ! fakier %

posted

no they aren't racist. some of minecraft streamers have done bad actions. i don't support for example dream and george at all. but i really like ranboo and wilbur. 

Report Reply

Reply by élégie

posted

i like dsmp :]

also to the previous comment, DSMP isn't racist. some of the creators have of course done bad things, but the fandom itself holds the CCs heavily accountable to an almost stifling degree (think people cancelling others for very minor offenses) and also... 

people learn? and grow? it's super funny how people who talk about the alt-right pipeline and how conservative values have infiltrated children's media will be the first people to shut down those who are trying to grow out of that mindset and become better people.

remember, if someone isn't too far gone, it's better to bring them back than outcast them bc that will only fuel their victim complex and cause more harm. if they're beyond saving, then yeah fucking cancel them they deserve it. most of the people on the DSMP simply made mistakes however and i can't think of anything that was said with the genuine intent to cause harm.

i still dislike dream though bc he's an asshole who takes advantage of his fans and encourages parasocial behaviour. lmao. also he's annoying.

discrediting the entire community as supporting racism/homophobia/other rumors that have been spread without research though is close minded and completely writes off the amazing fanwork that's been created :] there are many works of literature that i've read (based on the CHARACTERS not the PEOPLE /gen) that literally deserve to be printed, published and studied. i've actually printed out one of the fics i've read bc it's that beautiful :] (passerine btw).

Report Reply

Reply by Rhyme

posted

hello! i was into the dsmp fandom for a little while last year, and while these days I'm more on the 3rd Life Series and Hermitcraft side of mcyt but im still fond of dsmp and i like the fanworks i see for it

there don't seem to be a lot of MCYTers on spacehey, or if there are they really aren't easy to find! i made a forum topic for fellow life series fans to find but no one has yet

Report Reply

Reply by r4f4.void

posted

yo busco amigos fans del dsmp :D

Report Reply