« Back to the SLENDERVERSE Forum

How did you get into slenderverse?

Personally im not suprised i just stumbled upon a theory video about marble hornets and decided to check out the series. Very fond memories 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by KEiiz <the hooded man>

posted

I've been into it since i was little but I didn't really understand it cuz yk,, I was a tiny kid. Then last summer my ex and my old friends rewatched marble hornets together and I got super into it. Then when doing research I found the other slenderverse media annndd now its one of my biggest interests. I guess that's 1 and the only thing my ex did good

Report Reply

Reply by slimjim

posted

i saw EverymanHYBRID fanart and it was really gory so i decided to check out the channel but at first it was all confusing until i watched NightMinds explanation videos :]] 

Report Reply

Reply by KieranGecko

posted

I used to enjoy the Slender games made my Parsec Productions and Marc Steene. I'd watch Markiplier play them all the time. When I got older, I eventually got into Marble Hornets, TribeTwelve, EverymanHYBRID, etc.

I even made my own Slenderverse series, but it wasn't really that good. Distortion was too loud, the style was too close to TribeTwelve and the story wasn't very well written.

Report Reply

Reply by Ark

posted

We where nine at just scrolling through Tumblr as any traumatized child does and found a slenderverse fic or something like that and then went down the rabbit hole of marble hornets and EMH. It was awesome and we still love everymanHYBID

Report Reply