« Back to the Reclaiming the Internet Forum

ABSOLUT3 R3J3CTION OF MOD3RN SOCIAL N3TWORKS !!! 1 ñ

I never had the experience of myspace/hi5 or other retro sites but I'm sure of several things,,,,,:;; one of them: it disgusts me, seriously sucks, the dominant thing in all networks is a stupid centrism so inconsequential, dead and soulless. with the sole objective of being OVERSOCIALIZED and COMMERCIAL I HATE IT............. 

xxxxxxxxx

I know that it's not something new and already has years and continues to expand-,; but it seems that I am the only one who finds it extremely inhuman and humiliating that our ability to socialize is prostituted in this very commercial way (or new formats such as tiktok, which is now the gall to prostitute our attention span and our time)

just think about the beauty of editing your profile with space hey, no matter how lag it''s (xd), now the only thing that differentiates us from each other (in other apps) is the damn name and profile picture. the internet has always been characterized by being a space of culture and art, the problem is that; aesthetics and art are the easiest way to create merchandise......

ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR READING AND IF THERE IS SOMEONE THERE... QUE HABLE ESPAÑOL ÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑÑ MANDEN SOLI PARA DESTRUIR LA MALDITA DICTADURA DE LAS APPS MODERNAS!

XAO

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by xXcrowFlockXx

posted

I know, right? Here, it feels like you're talking with actual people instead of just algorithm-chasing "content creators" and "influencers". It's so... refreshing

Report Reply