Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Sylvanos

posted

Link (almost all of them)

Air Nomad

Shenhe (Genshin)

There are others which don’t necessarily count as fictionkin but those aren’t relevant to the group focus :)

Report Reply

Reply by Bunny

posted

Mine are:

- Sal Fisher (sally face)

- Hiccup Haddock (HTTYD)

-Toothless (HTTYD)

- and lightfury-kith / lightfury-hearted (HTTYD)

and I'm currently questioning if I kin twighlight sparkle (mlp).

Report Reply

Reply by Aimact Priest Cecilia

posted

I only have one kintype: Nesren-leusan from the Church of the Second Hytoth. It's a bit weird because the author didn't write shit about me.

Report Reply

Reply by FoxDragon22

posted

I am a Silvally (Pokémon)

I'm also a red wolf, but I definitely feel Silvally much stronger and more frequently.

Report Reply

Reply by TakoTrooper

posted

FoxDragon I bet there's a lot of overlap there! Sometimes I'm unsure if some of my behaviors are Octarian or just plain old octopus. It's hard when lore is sparse.

Report Reply

Reply by hecate

posted

-giratina (pokemon)

-the snowager (neopets)

-hiram mcdaniels (wtnv)

-queen chrysalis (mlp)

-the beast (otgw)

Report Reply

Reply by Swiftpaw

posted

Just Swiftpaw from Warriors

And also Nightwing (WoF) fictionhearted and potentially Sissel (GT) fictionhearted

Report Reply

Reply by odo'ital

posted

• Odo (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)/Changelings in general due to the way the Great Link works. This one is my main species identity-- whatever else I am, I'm a Changeling first and foremost.
  • Anders (Dragon Age series)
  • Pearl (Steven Universe
There are a few more, but these are the ones I'm willing to share. Also, not a kintype, but I'm otherhearted with Deep Ones (Cthulhu Mythos), specifically the interpretation of them in Winter Tide by Ruthanna Emrys. I've been tentatively exploring Emrys's interpretation of the Mythos in general from a spiritual and philosophical perspective, as it resonates with a lot of things I already believed and bridged the gap to a lot of things I wasn't previously able to understand.

Report Reply

Reply by Vision

posted

Vision (Earth-199999, Earth-616). 

Report Reply

Reply by garmadon

posted

lloyd garmadon from lego ninjago, ben paul from twd, and jesse from minecraft story mode

Report Reply