Topic: A cooler, more complete and actively-being-updated "old web" revival services forum for cool people

Sort Replies:

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added, thanks for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by EVILdemon1123

posted

I have been unfairly banned from pretty much all of the servers of the old Roblox revival projects. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

to EVILdemon1123 then don't play roblox revivals just play on real roblox like retrostudio

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted
updated

pretty cool! only added the first one to avoid repetition, thanks for sending!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted

btw, is Novetus a virus, i did a scan and im afraid this actually has a trojan, plz tell me if safe or not i have trust issue with some of the downloads :(

virustotal of roblox client

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

hey can you move McDonaldsFix to "A totally awesome list of "old web" themes for your computers, browsers, and other stuff too"

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to Spark Darkrav: novetus isnt a virus, i've checked it out myself before and my computer was fine.

to Gingert1234: was the app a system app? if it was then i'll move it

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

Uh no I didn't think McDonald's app it's a system app like calculator or anything else that you can't uninstall by default

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted

is it safe to play online in?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to Ginger1234: the other list is mostly just for system apps and themes (besides the browsers at the bottom)

to Spark Darkrav: sure, if you want to set up a server thats how you do it

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted
updated

i got "ffmpeg not found!! make sure it is in your path" even tho i have it, can some one help me cuz im new to this, idk what legacy utitiles is, they made this so hard to install :(

yt2009

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Purpl3_Haz3

posted

@Spark Darkrav

I downloaded the v7.0.9_21 version because it seemed to be the only one that had ffmpeg in checkbox section when downloading. That seemed to help me when i did itr

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted

you have a download link?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Purpl3_Haz3

posted

https://imagemagick.org/archive/releases/

I think thats the link that i got it but im not sure lemme know if it works! when you download it there should be check marks and one should say "Install FFmpeg" :D

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted

i don't see the install FFmpeg and what chack mark?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Purpl3_Haz3

posted

Hm thats weird. try 7.0.9.22

this doesn't show up?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Purpl3_Haz3

posted

heres 7.0.9.22

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.npackd.org/p/imagemagick64/7.0.9.22&ved=2ahUKEwjY_uHEvNCHAxVAMNAFHZ2YJaoQFnoECBIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1YSUM363WhatveArnfFMhR

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted
updated

what about convert error im getting, do i download something else too, if i do can you send me a link? ffmpeg and magick are both fine now.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Springtrap

posted

I think that Skype Classic not be real, bc it's based on Skype 8 (WORST SKYPE EVER IN DA WORLD!!!!!!)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted
updated

xXxRobloxTixMasterxXx I reinsall it and still got convert not found and don't know if is my os not allowing it, is there any other ways to fix it... i just want OLD YOUTUBE!! btw you use remove link which is next to the paint icon on the top

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added the winamp skin museum, thanks for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ♥【Naomi】♥

posted
updated

AYO I WASN'T EXPECTING TO SEE MY THEME IN THIS THANK YOU

I'm the dev of Emudesc 2010!

For those who don't know (which I don't blame you), Emudesc is a spanish/latin american video-game focused forum that has existed since 2010. While the design of it hasn't changed a lot, I tried making it even closer to how it looked back in the day.

I did the theme in a day since there aren't a lot of changes, pretty much guessing some stuff.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted
updated

Proof Of Error

i just need help this just this one error... nvm, ima make my own theme.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted
updated

Reply by 3man

posted
updated

I don't know if you know this yet, but Reddit has a setting on the to opt-out of the "new" layout and use the layout used on old.reddit.com on the main domain as an alternative to the userscripts. (you can find this option in settings > preferences > default to old Reddit), eitherway, this is a pretty neat forum topic.

A screenshot of a switch to enable the old Reddit layout as the default layout.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added LegacySnap, Moshi Online and readded the New Reddit Redirect, also added ReLiveWP to the other list. thanks for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Spark Darkrav

posted
updated

old tf2 alpha addon for steam (must have tf2 same for tf2 classic)

Pre-Fortress 2

TF2Classic

Macromedia Flash Professional 8

you will need to burn on CD-R (key: WPD800-58436-27232-80204)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

I can't find the "old tf2 alpha addon for steam", TF2 Classic is a reimagining which is cool but it doesn't really fit the list and this list doesn't host flat out old versions of things like Flash. Is Pre-Fortress 2 a remake of the beta? If it is and the beta wasn't available to play publicly then I'll remove it, but it seems like it's going for a more general look? I'll add it for now, thanks for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

why the hell did you readd New Reddit Redirect? it reloads to reddit.com making reddit useless

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Effervescent

posted

Hai, how do i install the dsn10 discord theme?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Effervescent

posted

Hai, how do i install the dsn10 discord theme?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by deporitazz

posted

Newredditredirect works perfectly for me

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

but for me it keeps reloading reddit.com

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to Effervescent: install vencord or betterdiscord and download one of the .css files from releases, then put it into the theme folder and it should work fine

to Ginger1234: it seems like you're the only one having issues with new.reddit.com

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

added, thanks for sending!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by rucobi

posted

flash projector got taken down :(

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Erica Hart

posted

Anyone know a good alternative to TikTok, musical.ly, We Heart It, Instagram,  Spotify or vine. I'm looking for apps and/or websites

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by [tomohaze]

posted
updated

heeey! found a couple cool themes for Firefox that can be a cool throwback for some^^

Echelon (mimicks Firefox's old Strata and Australis GUIs)
Silverfox (mimicks old Chrome, currently beta, use with caution)
BeautyFox (mimicks Internet Explorer 9+, may be outdated, use with caution)

so far i only tested Echelon on Firefox ESR 115 (and I think all of them should theoretically work on ESR 115), but will gladly test out two other and update on it!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

um I'm sorry to disappoint you but those things are already on the second list...

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

to rucobi: removed, thanks for letting me know

to Erica Hart: the only one I know about is VineRedirect, but I don't think that does anything on its own

to Incredible Gassy: I don't think I'll add it but it still looks pretty cool, thanks for sending

to [tomohaze]: those are already on the second list linked at the top, thank you for sending anyways!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by [tomohaze]

posted

> to Ginger1234

didn't see the link to the second list

at least now i know there is one~ will check it too before suggesting next time

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Ginger1234

posted

hey can you remove 333networks because is unavailable

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

it seems like they're planning on either bringing it back up or making the code publicly available in the future, i'll keep it on the list for now. thanks for letting me know!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Xammand

posted

My style, Roblox 2011 Blog, has stopped working due to the blog moving to a new site.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

removed, thanks for letting me know

Permalink Report Reply