« Back to the Weirdos_UwU123 Forum

Bone lovers and creepy stuff

I have been collecting bones and teeth and sheds of animals for years with even some wet taxidermy in my collection.

Ive found that areas with minimum human disturbance is the best place to find bones so woods, valleys and even train tracks are great places to find this stuff. I also recommend Etsy for wet taxidermy and other cool things to add to your collection.  

My favorite thing in my collection currently is a small spine I found a few months back I think it may have belonged to a snake or lizard but I'm not sure. Does anyone else collect this stuff or have a favorite in their collection?

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by 🕷Jay🕷

posted

A fun place to keep bones is in a book. If you have an old book that’s thick open it up a few pages in and then cut a box in it not to big but not to small. It should go through a decent amount of pages an exact knife is best for this. It makes a great hiding place for many different things just make sure to put it with other books so it dosent get picked up! Although this will be hard if collecting bigger skulls and won’t work. 

Report Reply