« Back to the Gorillaz Enjoyerz Forum

Introductions!! (Optional) :]

Posted by M4p13_C00k13

posted
updated

Forum: Gorillaz Enjoyerz Group

Hey!! Here you can tell everyone a bit about yourself, maybe when you got into Gorillaz and how or anything else u want! :D

I’m Maple, and I got into Gorillaz about 6 months ago, however I’ve been listening to their music for about 2 years now :DD I’m planning on going to an October show and I’m very excited!!!

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Marii

posted

Hello, I’m Marii! I’ve been into Gorillaz for about 6 years. My favorite character is 2D and my favorite album is self titled. About a week ago I went to my first Gorillaz concert!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by M4p13_C00k13

posted

Oh cool Marii!! I actually just saw them Tuesday!!! It was the best night of my life :,DDD

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by alex ♡

posted

hii im alex and i’m new to the group! i’ve been into gorillaz pretty much my whole life, but joined the fandom in 2018, my parents were big fans so i was too! 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by caleigh

posted

Hi 

I'm Caleigh

I cant really remember not listening to them when driving my dad loved there muick and it grow on me my fav member is Russel

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Citlali

posted

Hi! I'm Citlali :)

I got into them bc a friend recommended them and bc I watched the rhinestone eyes mv around October 2021. Once I watched it, I knew there was some kind of lore behind it, so I watched every single mv right then and became obsessed 

My favorite is 2d bc he seems to be optimistic ab everything and just genuinely brings a smile to my face every time I see him :) 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by STARGIRL

posted

Hiii! im Delila<3
I've been a big fan of Gorillaz my whole life! i torment my family ab it too/j <3
I have a lot of favorite songs but one of them is 'Shes My Collar'!
I'm big into the lore and I share a bunch of theories on the official discord server!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by sbjctrjct

posted
updated

hai!! (/≧▽≦)/ i'm june!! i've been a fan of gorillaz for like .., 4eva!! jk jk, i have been listening to them for the majority of my life tho :3 im 16 btw!! my pronouns are they/it as well!! nice to meet y'all o(*°▽°*)o

OH! and my fav song is like,, all of them XD

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ☆ rio raver ☆

posted

Hihi!! I’m Rio and I’ve been listening to Gorillaz since around 2019, I got into them through my mam and I’ve just loved them ever since! Fire Coming Out is my favourite song and Plastic Beach is my favourite album, I have both of those albums on record!! My favourite member is Russel and my favourite era is the Demon Days era! XJ

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by em0

posted

em0/sometireddgurl

I just really like music in general and i go by she/they pronouns

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Kai ♡♱

posted

HEYYYY! My name's Kai, I'm 13 and I've been in this fandom for 2 months so I'm RLLY new but I like it very much <333 my fav songs are She's my collar and Dare

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Anne

posted

Hi!! I'm anne! i am 17 and super silly!! im more active on discord and instagram, so if you want to rant about gorillaz with me, feel free to dm me here to get my other socials!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Anya_Axie

posted

Hello, I’m Noodle (pastelox if you want out of character, which Im writing this message out of character)! I’ve been into Gorillaz for about 4-7 years My favorite member is Noodle and my favorite album is plastic beach!!! <3 (Please let me know when you want me out of character!!!!!!!)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by tothewinter

posted

hi im donovan ive been into the gorillaz since i was little for refrence im 15 now . they were the first band i ever hyper fixated on and were a building block for my music taste if it werent for gorillaz i wouldnt have gotten into blur and if it wernt for blur i wouldnt have found all of the bands i like now , point is  , is that the gorillaz are a prodject that i love alot lol

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by rata punk

posted

hiii im "rata punk". I was into gorillaz for 6 years. I meet them because my sister show me some songs, and then i start to investigate about the band for my own. My favourite member is 2D and my favourite album is plastic beach :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ZomBri!

posted
updated

Hi hi hiii, I'm (Zom)Bri!1!!!11!1!!

I'm 14 and I've been a Gorillaz fan for almost a whole year now. I started listening 2 them mainly because I used to love hearing the phase 3 lore on yt when I was younger (I think it's pretty obvious by now that Plastic Beach is my favorite album), and about my favorite character...I think Del and Ace:).

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Bahrlee

posted
updated

I'm Charlee/Roger, he/she/they. I've loved gorillaz since I was little when I saw the Stylo music video on TV, but I didn't get really into them until middle school in 2016-17. I like 2D :) my favorite album is a tie between demon days and plastic beach!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by KISSMC

posted

I first knew about Gorillaz thanks to my older sister and my favorite album is Self Titled.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by natalyn

posted

hiii im natalyn, i've loved gorillas for about two years now but i've never been able to go to one of their concerts :/ but i hope i get to one day!!

Permalink Report Reply