« Back to the creepypasta fans Forum

Are there any poc creepypastas???

I haven’t seen any poc creepypastas (at least I don’t think I have) and I have been relying on headcannons for a while now.If anyone knows any pls pls pls lmk :3

Report Topic

19 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by xX Killjoy Kai Xx

posted

i don't think there are any, at least not any that are popular enough to come to mind... but that doesn't mean you can't write your own story :)

Report Reply

Reply by Ghost

posted

Ive been looking for some poc creepypasta too. There are some, but they are lesser known OCS. I dont know any, but i headcanon Eyeless jack as black and Jane the killer as pacific islander.

this isnt a poc headcanon, but I also hc judge angels as having vitiligo.

Sorry I just wanted an excuse to show my poc headcanons :)

I

Report Reply

Reply by CHAINSAWCADET

posted

I haven’t been online lately so this is sort of a late reply DX

Your headcannons are super cool!I find myself head cannoning characters as poc too.I do plan on making ocs that are poc :3

Report Reply

Reply by crow

posted

not that i know of, its not to late for anyone to make one though. The creepy pasta isn't dead,js a lot more quiet and a lot of people left too.

Report Reply

Reply by Cherub

posted

Idk, but I've drawn fanart of Jane the killer as a poc a long time ago, or at least my interpretation of her at the time lol, it's definitely about time for a redraw,,

Poc Jane the killer fanart

Report Reply

Reply by VampV

posted

(I’m a little late to this but oh well) There’s Kagekao who is Japanese. That’s the only one I know of. ʅ(•‿•)ʃ

Report Reply

Reply by tobster

posted

kinda late sorry! but i swear in nina's story she is Hispanic? or maybe it was updated to that but ive seen things that ay she is so??

Report Reply

Reply by Autumnus22

posted

The Behavioral Event Network aka BEN in the BEN Drowned creepypasta/ARG is a POC character (or at least in a sense)

They are an entity containing of multiple spirits and they have pretty tan skin, which I'm pretty sure is from containing spirits from multiple different races.

BEN - Jadusable Wiki (withinhubris.com) <- You can see and learn more here.

also, many other people like to consider Eyeless Jack and Jane the Killer to be POC characters but that's mainly headcanon so just take that of what you will.

Lastly, there are also very loosely canon things like Jeff the Killer's image originating in Japan in Japanese urban legendry, so although he is usually perceived as white in most creepypasta you can see him as being Japanese or part Japanese from that.

Hope that helps ^^

Report Reply

Reply by Clownerie

posted

The only one I know of is like the Jeff Hodek version of Jeff The Killer ( I have no idea which one is the original or came first tbh, I just like to see them as an alternate universe thing cause I’ve seen like four versions that claim to be the OG JTK Story ) 

But in the Jeff Hodek version I believe he is Mexican or either Hispanic? 

Otherwise idk About any other characters that are poc, which I always thought was kinda weird. 

Report Reply

Reply by dork

posted

The one that comes in mind is bloody painter he is Asian, but I'm sure there are other lesser known creepypastas

Report Reply

Reply by Charlie

posted

I'm pretty sure Nina is canonically Latina because he creator is I could be wrong tho. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jonathan Luan

posted

Nina is the one I see drawn as POC the most but idk if it's cannon. Not all characters are from the US but I can't really think of one who is canonically POC rn

Report Reply

I d0n't th1nk th3r3 are :( but you make ur 0wn!! Zuper C00l!!

Report Reply

Reply by LibbyBibby

posted

I've been working on a creepypasta from the perspective of an Indigenous person from northwestern Ontario (pretty much me but only in tribe and location), most of the main cast will be poc or culturally Indigenous (there will be more than one culture represented here hopefully)

I hope to have it finished before next summer.

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

I found this, which looks really cool - unfortunately the link is screwed up :(

If anyone figures out how to read the story lmk!!

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

I also headcannon jane as being black, and nina as being hispanic. 

Report Reply

Reply by nina :3!!

posted

I hc jane as afro Latina !! :33

Report Reply

Reply by 🎧。・゚゚・・゚゚・。.・゜゜・

posted
updated

I have an creepypasta story where some of my oc's are! I haven't posted anything about them, but I have an entire story planned out for the future!

Report Reply

I always imagined Jane to be mixed and EJ as hispanic ! 

Report Reply