« Back to the Heaven Official’s Blessing Fans Forum

Favorite Character

Who is your favorite character in the series? Mine is Shi Qungxuan

Report Topic

11 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by cyberwalls

posted

MINE IS XIE LIAN IDC IM BASIC BUT THEY R SO KOOL !!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ♡~•Nana•~♡

posted

Deffo Xie Lían or Yushi Huang

Report Reply

Reply by orange<3

posted

He Xuan TT0TT i love him even though he yk.

Report Reply

Reply by jaeyoon ! !

posted

kind of a basic answer, but xie lian is def my favorite!!!! he's so mvjfnvrvjbvhjf

Report Reply

Reply by 𝐒𝐀𝐌!☆

posted

I love Xie lian he’s my favorite character

Report Reply

Reply by Winter Sally Face

posted

My favourite character is probably Xie Lian 

Report Reply

Reply by DaeskinX

posted

Ok, so:

-Hua Cheng. Who else can it be? The man is a standard I wish everyone out there would get. No such thing as settling for less! But besides that, I just think he's a very though out character that has lots of trauma, lots of personality of which he even tries to hide parts he's insecure about, he's loyal, dedicated and loving to those he cares about (aka Xie Lian).

-Qi Rong. Now, pls ho hate xd he's just goofy, ok? he's a lil madman who deserved better in his early years and by better i mean better upbringing. But in general, I can sympathize with him and overall I love the comedic value he adds to the who series with how traumatizing it is.

-Xie Lian. We can forget our bbg. Again, a very well written character that I could very much feel for and sympathize with. He' s gone through so much yet still somehow is holding on no matter how many times he could've gone down a much worse path. He very motivating and I can easily see why Hua Cheng would be able to just dedicate his life to him.

Report Reply

Reply by Derek

posted

My favs are Hua cheng,Qi rong,Pei ming,Shi qingxuan and ling wen :3

Report Reply

Reply by Mattbutnot

posted

1- PEI MING PEI MING PEI MING No shade to Pei Xiu I just don't rlly like him as much as Pei Ming but I don't like anything as much as Pei Ming

2- Xie Lian like Ik he's literally the Main character but I love him so much grr I love his development over the series and his connection with Hua Cheng like again I know this is overrated but I love him WAY too much to not say that he's my favorite character

3-Hua Cheng Little fan boy (I love him If i went into detail this would be way too long for Space Hey)

4-Shi QingXuan Do not BREATHE SPEAK or even LOOK in my general direction if you don't like Shi QingXuan I'm pretending the Beefleaf ark never happened bcuz I need her to be happy

5-Qi Rong this is controversial but his background is sad leave me alone

6- LING WEN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE MOST HARD WORKING CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES MARRY ME (I'm a gay man)

Report Reply

Reply by Lilian

posted

Reply by stairs

posted

Ue... Mu Qing.

I think he's a silly little thing. Beats him up.

I think Xie Lian or Hua Cheng are in second place though with Pei Ming in third.

Report Reply