« Back to the Teen chat Forum

How has your love life been?

Posted by lucyphobic

posted
updated

Forum: Teen chat Group

Is it difficult for you to find and maintain a healthy romantic relationship? Are you love deprived? Are you even interested in dating now? Of course I'm not the only teenage in the world with that had rough romantic situationships, I'd like to hear you guys out in the comments, don't be afraid to share your experiences. :)

Report Topic

192 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by rocker24

posted

As a 14 year old, It's very boring, especially cause I don't have any play!!! Got out of a toxic relationship a month or two ago, and I feel SOOO much better. 

Report Reply

Reply by Mia

posted
updated

Dead.

I have absolutely no experience in love world but I'm not interested in having it. I think that having a bf/gf at my age it's a waste of time because you're not mature enough to maintain a healthy relationship and I'd rather focus on my studies. Plus most of the relationships between teenagers nowadays are so superficial and last 3 months at their best.

But obviously this is a generic affirmation and you can have a cute relationship if you both know how to. 

Report Reply

Reply by xXkf100Xx

posted

kinda sad my girlfriend broke up with me after only a year :( she cheated on me with my older brother cuz she wanted an older boy instead of being the same age as her

Report Reply

Reply by Wizza

posted

Not that bad. I have a gf, and she is better than the people before her. My last gf wanted to screw a dog. She was odd. But besides that, it’s pretty good.

Report Reply

Reply by kit_kat<3

posted

nonexistant :*). got a 100% on my rice purity test to put it in perspective

Report Reply

my love life is quite literally dead. im 18 and got ot of an unsatisfying relationship a few months ago :/ im ready to move on but then i moved and now im in a new place, im out of school and i dont have any social experience in the wild so im bitchless AND friendless

Report Reply

Reply by a1ice_1n_w0nd$rl-nd

posted

Personally as a minor who has been in only 2 relationships (including the one I'm in now) but the last relationship I was in was while I was in early middle school. When I was in a relationship with this girl, however I was cheated on with another girl. Mind you, this girl denied for years that she was bi and liked girls too. but after I found out I was cheated on I immediately broke up with her. But I'm lucky to be in the relationship I am now in.

Report Reply

Reply by casper**

posted

yeah i don't have anything going on except for the want for someone to love me even though I'm happy with myself the feeling is always there in the background

Report Reply

Reply by ru may🌷

posted

i have 5 exes, and broke up with my first real love almost 8 months ago but she cant forget me, its really funny! she talks sm sht about me and wont keep my name out of her mouth so i have lost quite a few friends, but i guess they never mattered anyway. since then, i've had no relationships come to fruition so its better off i focus on my studies tbh.

since my last relationship, i had a male crush but then he turned out to be gay, whoopsies!! we are really good friends now and we laugh about it. then i liked a boy who kept staring at me but he turned out to HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. mixed signals much?? then i met a boy who im still attracted to, but he has literally so many red flags, so i think im better off kissing him and getting it over with. 

literally just today, the girl i was talking to told me that she thinks we'd be better off as friends, so yeah. eh whatever it happens, but idk how well i'll be able to maintain a friendship with her yk?

tl;dr: very awkward and fast-paced but almost nonexistent love life 

Report Reply

Reply by Big_Dipper

posted

dry af

ive only dated once and that was when i was 13-14, it didnt go well at all, i was used as his experiment. i dont trust dating anyone as a teenager anymore because everyone is still growing and changing and obvi hormones so its hard to find a real relationship where they wont just unknowing or knowingly use you. i dont think ill date again until im atleast late 16-17

Report Reply

Reply by red

posted

boring

i’m 14 and have only been in one relationship, i was 12 and it lasted for like 5 months lmao

i have a crush on this boy but he’s in the grade above me and he’s way out of my league there’s no way he’s gonna like me back

Report Reply

Reply by dizzy

posted

I , as a 14 yr old surprisingly pull a lot of people (both younger and older) but I never found someone I truly like and want to be with, I only experience attraction and nothing more, I want to have silly little crushes to obsess over againヽ(°〇°)ノ

Report Reply

Reply by Rileyrose

posted

nonexistent  

Report Reply

Reply by RayRayy

posted

So, so very terrible... I feel like I have absolutely 0 play, and the fact that I only like non-men makes it even worse.. It's so hard finding someone who has a similar interest as me, and is also the same gender. I just want someone to cuddle with is it that hard?!

Report Reply

Reply by xbattykatx

posted

its actaully been all over the place i wish i didnt have one tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Dimensional-grumps

posted

I'm aromantic so I really don't have a dating life but from I seen in school, just don't let someone control your every move.

Report Reply

Reply by Sky

posted

what love life?? LMAOOO

Report Reply

Reply by ju1ka

posted

Literally so dramatic!!!

I was with a guy for a year and one month and I genuinely loved him and thought I would be with him forever, but he started to be more and more of a controlling toxic asshole so I ended things with him. After that, he texted all my friends about how much of a bitch I was. Now I'm in a new relationship with the drummer from my band, we were friends before hand and he had a crush on me since he met me and I thought he was cute and sweet. We've been together for like threeish months now (since January '23) and he is so sweet and cute and funny and smart and amazing and I love him so much he's just the most wonderful beautiful person on heart aaaaaaaa 

Report Reply

Reply by PrinceJack

posted

Eh I’ve been in like two relationships but they were both out of state and neither of them were ever that serious but I am talking to this new girl and she seems really cool plus is in California so I’m just hoping it works out 

Report Reply

Reply by ReturnOfNN4

posted

I dont have a girlfriend yet

Report Reply

Reply by xx1ris

posted

can’t tell if i am too delulu but I’m always sooo short to getting into a relationship but then suddenly smth happens out of nowhere, like my first ever boy I LOVED, he was into me too I can tell, then suddenly he got a gf????? nvm single=no problems ig

Report Reply

Reply by papaya

posted
updated

as a 13 yr old its absolutely non-existent and i like it that  way at this age i want to focus on getting my education and beating teen pregnancy  plus male genitals kinda disturb me and  the social expectations of what happens in relationships and how they are supposed to be would annoy me if i was in one

Report Reply

Reply by ╰┈➤ 📓 unidya ༉‧₊˚.

posted

I dont know anymore, ive been with so many people even if im only 14, every time its me who breaks up with them, and honestly ive kinda given up on being in a relationship, they never work out and its always my fault. But to be honest its also because of my anxiety :,)

Report Reply

Reply by cupidcatz > ⤙ <

posted

my boyfriend just broke up w me like a week ago !!

so it’s been kinda depressing since HAHHAHA

omg he did it in such an awful way as well, he basically got his friend to message me saying that we weren’t right for each other then just insulted me NDKDND 

but apparently we broke up on mutual terms ?? id don’t really think so but oh well !!

Report Reply

Reply by cupidcatz > ⤙ <

posted
updated

my boyfriend just broke up w me like a week ago !!

so it’s been kinda depressing since HAHHAHA

omg he did it in such an awful way as well, he basically got his friend to message me saying that we weren’t right for each other then just insulted me NDKDND 

but apparently we broke up on mutual terms ?? id don’t really think so but oh well !!

Report Reply

Reply by kalena

posted

It was shiiittt, for me at least, i just became the person that made them discover their real feelings towards sum1 else And it feels like shit feeling like thats how its gonna be for the rest of my breathing dayz. Everyone for everybody, except for me

Report Reply

Reply by Mkm

posted

I’m sixteen and one month after I turned 16 I met a boy and he was 20 years old. I wasn’t the type to go hanging around boys so when he said he would come meet me I was so scared to back out so that night I lost it to him . And we lasted about 4 weeks untill I had to call quits . It’s been 5-6 months since then and I regret ever meeting him because I was young and naive . Learnt lesson tho :)

Report Reply

Reply by CB3

posted
updated

ight so last summer i met this girl yani on the game (it was on rec room btw) around the end of july. and we started dating for almost a full month, we used to facetime regularly after are long days at night and talk about are day and personal stuff too because we were both busy but that’s what made it perfect for us, and yea she is a lil far but we were supposed to meet in person the past december and her family too cuz i really thought we would’ve made it that far, but i see shi  really doesn’t go your way i truly loved her and was serious about us but i guess she didn’t felt the same for me anymore cause around mid august she unfollowed me on my ig and after i saw that i had the message that she didn’t fw me nomore and i was heartbroken that day and to this day i sometimes still think abt her and be like dam why did she do me like that how could she?    and i’ve been single ever since. 🤷🏾‍♂️                                    (extra) but the best way that got me through the breakup is literally the next day after the breakup i basically had a boyz night out with my dad & my stepbrothers and we went out to eat talking and joking around they real ones fr cuz they made me felt better that day 🫶🏾

Report Reply

Reply by KissesBabe

posted

I'm only 14 but I've had my few boys and I can't believe how tough it is to find someone, I just really want that special love from someone who is on the same page.... does anyone relate?

Report Reply

Reply by sushi

posted

most of friends have been in relationships expect 4 me although their relationships don't rlly last :d I never really had BIG crushes until recently I've kinda fallen for someone I've known for a few years but tbh I'm scared of any sore of commitment

Report Reply

Reply by sushi

posted

most of friends have been in relationships expect 4 me although their relationships don't rlly last :d I never really had BIG crushes until recently I've kinda fallen for someone I've known for a few years but tbh I'm scared of any sore of commitment

Report Reply

Reply by sweet16teen

posted

Tbh Idrk if I even wanna date until I've graduated from high school, just cause I've never even met anybody that I'd want to. I've had situationships and I've turned down some guys but I'm saving my time and energy for when the right person comes along, and high school is such a small selection of people that I just wanna wait until I'm out so I can go meet other people and travel a bit :)

Report Reply

Reply by Fran

posted
updated

I have a relationship that lasted 2 years but he got badly influenced by a band he joined and cheated on me, I'm okay now so there's no need to be sorry about me

Report Reply

Reply by Stafki

posted

one girl and one nb. girl quickly fell in love with me immediately after breaking up with someone else, then quickly broke up with me. NB was manipulative and extremely into politics and just stunk of the terminally online anime aesthetic and also... y'know.. eventually became not a minor and yet continued to date me. i had to break it off with them after i admitted to a great friend of mine and they told me i was being groomed

Report Reply

Reply by metanoia

posted
updated

i guess not too bad? i haven't considered entering the dating field again for the last... year or so maybe,, it isn't inherently anyone's fault,, i just never particularly considered it... important or necessary. i had school to deal with and i have difficulty splitting up different things like that unfortunately,, 

i dated approximately 4 people i think?? and i dated one twice, so.. the first one dated me on a dare, the second moved and i think long distance is a lil difficult (i would have felt bad if they felt that they would have to come back to me to spend time with me and everything and they moved farther off), and the third one expected a lot from me? not in a bad way,, but more in a "what they felt they deserved" kind of way! unfortunately i discovered the hard way that it's very difficult to receive and give affection when it's not platonic for me after the second time we broke up,, i also dated my best friend very briefly where i had the same issue but didn't realize that i was the one with issues lmao,, 

my love life isn't particularly interesting or anything,, no big drama, no fighting, nothing exciting, really. more like casual ocean scene, where the waves are doing their thing normally? (a totally normal comparison that makes sense, haha!).. it was simply young love in an early era of self discovery! i can't be too upset at myself about it and i hope everyone else is well, too!

if i ever think about getting back into dating... i think i will have to figure out more about myself!! i now like to think of myself as a rubix cube, if that makes sense! although i would hope that no one sees me that way!

[forgive me if this is blocky and hard to read- i am prone to talking too much at once!]

Report Reply

Reply by Maple

posted
updated

Got dumped like a month ago

Report Reply

Reply by kelp

posted

im 18 and ive had a couple of relationships during my highschool years. i just graduated and now i have devastating news and idk if im delusional for it or not. ive decided to go back to dating my ex who i dated in junior year. its been almost two years since we first met which feels crazy to me. we only dated for around 8 months then we ended it off very bluntly. i didnt really know why we broke up until like 3 months ago and now we're talking again. everyone is telling me its a bad idea but IDC!!!!!!!

Report Reply

Reply by CJ_JC__

posted

It's going pretty well! I've been in a committed relationship for nearly 4 years. 

Some advice : COMMUNICATE AND SET/RESPECT BOUNDARIES! Always talk out your feelings respectfully with each other, and for the love of god, set. boundaries. If your partner doesn't respect your boundaries, talk with them about it. If they still don't, maybe reconsider being with them.

Report Reply

Reply by Sereneben 💙

posted

It hasn’t been very active recently.

The most recent serious relationship I was in lasted about a year. It was a stupid reason that she broke up with me. I didn't do anything wrong, and I still don't know what I did to this day. She was pulled into the girls locker room one day by a bunch of girls, and came out crying. She was refusing to talk to me and later that day after school my friend that was friends with her called me saying "She wants to take a break with you". I tried to under what she meant since I never really had a "break" with someone. I responded with "So basically breaking up?" and my friend replied with "yeah". So i thought that was it. A little later I got with someone that wasn't really that serious in my opinion, and she was spreading a rumor that I was cheating on her. I was furious at her. After I broke up with the person that I wasn't in a serious relationship and time passed a bit, she started to sit at out lunch table. I thought it was weird bc she has never sat at our lunch table before. I immediately got really uncomfortable at the table, but soon got kind of used to it. She never talked to me except for this one time I was complaining about not having a hair tie and she said "Do you want to borrow mine?" and I said "No." because im not going to take her hair tie after all of that. I might have been sucky for not taking a hair tie from my ex bc I was mad at her, but i mean, I was really mad at her. Its the summer now and im happy to not see her for the whole summer.

Sorry this was a long rant.

Report Reply

Reply by annexoxo

posted

idk it made my toes hurt

Report Reply

Reply by marley-brynne

posted

its going rlly well!!

a couple months ago i broke up with my now ex boyfriend bc i found out he cheated on me (he was ugly anyways, personality matches the face ig) but now im dating my current partner!! and although it hasnt been that long it feels like a really good relationship, they r veryyy good at communication:3

Report Reply

Reply by v1xl3t

posted

ITS SO STRANGE, like rn I am in a "situationship" if you could call it that, like, he knows that I like him and I know that he likes me back but we arent together so is kinda strange, also, my ex boyfriend like just ghosted me out of nowhere (it has been like 3 months) and when my brother asked him about me he said that he had another girlfriend and honestly im just confused

Report Reply

Reply by xXRyd3r_R0ug3Xx

posted

Honestly, my love life rn is dead but has been so chaotic in the past year

The guy who I thought was the loml ended up cheating on me with two different people cus we didn't talk for a week cus my laptop broke and we didnt have time to plan a visit before it broke. After that, I was still w/ him but my then bsf convinced me to break up w/ him. I did, and then a few weeks later my other friend trauma dumped to him in exchange for him saying he has a crush on me so I was basically forced into a relationship w/ this dude

After a while of being with him, I broke up with him cus I needed a break, but he decided to be petty and now everytime he sees me he yells at me and swears at me then flips me off After I broke up w/ him tho, the friend that got us together did the "You know them really well" cliche confession to me on call so I ended up dating her withing a week of breaking up with that dude. She ended up being really toxic so I ended up ghosting her for my mental well being them breaking up w/ her. 

THEN my now bsf's bsf asked me out during a friend group hang out at the Super Mario Movie, which I had to say yes to because I was afraid of how my friends would see me if I said no (public pressure), then she started ignoring me and broke up with me (I was so relieved). 

It's been, I think, two months since she broke up w/ me and I've been happily single, but now I want a partner, lmao. My friend is gonna set me up w/ one of her guy friends tho. I may have a shot!!

Geez, sorry this is so long, I kinda got carried away

Report Reply

Reply by bea

posted

Boring. I saw my crush in real life for the first time and he didnt even recognise me or say anything abt it afterwards

Report Reply

Reply by x_val3nt1ne_x

posted

My love life has been good but recently my parents found out I have been dating my significant other for over a year and they weren't too happy about it but I don't think they're going to make me break up with them. I feel lucky that my love life is good and not too dramatic unlike some of my friends.

Report Reply

Reply by -XxJOSHxX-

posted

Completely nonexistent LMAO

Report Reply

Reply by Beth

posted

The boy I loved for two years rejected me with one sentence. he was my first love. I don't think I can love anyone else anyway...

Report Reply

Reply by ria

posted
updated

im black and i live in a town with like mostly white ppl so no guys go for me.... i j finished junior yr and ive never rly had a boyfriend and no one give me any romantic attention irl since like 7th grade but everyone tells me im pretty and i get attention from college guys and older guys lolll so im hoping its them and im not j ugly. also i think im a lesbian. FML cant wait 4 college

Report Reply

Reply by Sunshine 💞

posted

Well I have been single ever since I was born soooo....I don't rlly have a love life

Report Reply

Reply by ♡ Mamariii ♡

posted

I liked this guy for a year and a half now but im too scared to confess(•᷄- •᷅ ;)  Even if i wanted everyone keeps saying that i should liking him cuz he's a red flag. Plus were friends and i dont wanna lose him if i confess. ૮₍˶Ó﹏Ò₎ა So my love life is just not going good.(ㅠ﹏ㅠ)

Report Reply