« Friends Forum

How do people even make friends anymore?

Posted by Adorkable

posted

Forum: Friends

Hi all. You can call me Celestion. I am in my 30's and I am from the Midwest part of USA.I am super socially awkward. I do not have a typical interests and my interests seem to be foreign to some. But, my interests are pretty diverse and most people have noted that I can talk and listen to just about anything. I can small talk. I just don't want to anymore. I would prefer to talk about unique things.
I am extremely interested in conversing about the following topics:
+psychology
+philosophy
+physics
+music (and its proven sound healing techniques)
+ancient art
+the study of matter and it's forms
+ancient religions and cults
+mythology
+archaeology
+architecture
+permaculture (a better way to get your grow on) and indigenous land management practices
+botany, mycology, entomology and zoology
+gemology
+health and wellness
+spirituality
+Indigenous cultures and customs
+epigenetics
+paranormal
+woodworking
+sustainable lifestyles
+intentional communities and anarchist, voluntary concepts
+electromagnetic spectrum
+ancient knowledge and lost wisdom
+esoteric/exoteric teachings
+forgotten history
+sociology
+etymology (root meanings of words)
+neurology
+anthropology (the comparative study of the customs of the human in his uncivilized state)
+astrology (the swirling lights above our heads)
+biology
+chromatology (the study of colors)
+ mysteries and alternate theories, alternative science and exploration
+chronology (time)
+cosmology (metaphysics dealing with the nature of the universe)
+cytology (biology that deals with the formation, structure, and function of cells. The study of the structure and functions of the cells of animals and plants; especially, the study of the cells of the human body, and of the significance of changes in their form and location in disease)
+ecology
+thanatology (the study of death) and doulas
+ ethnology (division of human beings into races and their origin, distribution, relations, and characteristics)
+etiology (causes of disease)
+free natural energy (Aether/Ether)
+genealogy
+theology
+geology and ley lines
+hydrology (the study of that mystical element, water)
+ideology
+meteorology and geoengineering
+mineralogy
+natural resources
+soil science, regenerative soil,
+entheogens
+nutrition
+holistic lifestyles and treatments
At this point, you probably assume I am a weird nerd. You may be right. I realize these things may not be common chats amongst a lot of people.

I love learning and I love talking to other people who help me learn more and sharing what I know with them. I value information. I value education. These things are much more interesting than talks of football and celebrity gossip which seems simple and entertaining enough for the masses to grasp but those things are not for me.

I am not interested in a relationship other than friendship. I like to think I am a good friend. I am loyal, honest, compassionate, kind-hearted, open minded, non judgmental, caring and funny.

I would like to make friends with similar interests if possible :)

Report Topic

0 Replies