« Music Forum

Should I listen to old Panic! at the Disco?

Posted by Rat_Filled_Cabinet

posted

Forum: Music

I know Brendon Urie is a shit of a person and that the new stuff are just not it, but I've heard so manny good words about old Panic!At the Disco, and kinda wanna listen to that. Still not sure if I should tho, bc of Brendon. 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Eryn (Kitsch Mama Obscura)

posted

Are Panic At The Disco even a thing anymore? I could have sworn they disappeared off the face of the planet after Hot Topic stopped selling their CDs

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

i think its fine to listen to their earlier albums, since others were contributing, not just brendon. e_e can't stand him nowadays, but afycso and pretty odd were important albums and im not letting his shit ruin that for me, yknow!

Report Reply

Reply by Z3R0

posted

yeah its okay to listen to old panic bc its barely even supporting breadbin urine bc most money that comes in is just shirt/merch sales.

plus a fever you cant sweat out is fire as fuck and so is pretty. odd. and also vices and virtues.

fever and pretty. odd. are both written by ryan ross who is a god so the albums are really really good.

Report Reply

Reply by julianna

posted

Reply by ☆MÄRTA☆

posted

yeah! i think fever, pretty.odd. and vices are great albums (mainly because brendon didnt really write anything plus ryan ross)

Report Reply