« Quiz/Survey Forum

favorite anime?

what is ur favorite anime and why?

mine is my hero academia. it got me through some dark times and it got me into many other great anime

Report Topic

18 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Clover / Jack / Vio

posted

Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Mob Psycho 100.

Report Reply

Reply by Joeko

posted

JJ5X5 Roblox gone crazy 

Report Reply

Reply by David

posted
updated

It's a tie between Mod psycho, Monster Musume, and Konosuba. I just think they're funny.

Report Reply

Reply by tulima

posted
updated

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, The Promised Neverland (the 2nd season is trash but the manga is great), Samurai Champloo, Space Dandy, Dororo, Orange, Nana, i love these animes sm, i think mainly because they all follow along friendships/found family trope

Report Reply

Reply by HalfHere

posted

Hunter X Hunter

Report Reply

Reply by Foe

posted

Spy x Family is both funny and dark, but it's mostly light-hearted. I would have to agree that My Hero Academia is really good. It's a comfort for me, too, and the animating is insanely good.

Report Reply

Reply by Nemurenai

posted

Bungo Stray Dogs! It's always helped me through bad times and got me more into literature.

Report Reply

Reply by Starz

posted

School-live!/Gakkougurorashi

It waz the anime that got me back into anime az a whole in 2019, it’z similar to Madoka with how it haz a cute art style and presentz az a slice of life, but it’z different (I don’t wanna spoil lol)

Azumanga daioh, serial experimentz Lain, and girlz last tour are on my list az well

I also love spirted away if movies count!

:P

Report Reply

Reply by August☁️

posted

JJK (waiting for season 2) and JOJO

Report Reply

Reply by pineapple ☆

posted

violet evergarden holds a special place in my heart for being one of the first animes i watched, but my current favs are madoka magica and neon genesis evangelion :3

Report Reply

Reply by Neo

posted

Evangelion!!

Report Reply

Reply by Killiekillsyou

posted

look at my profile and TAKE A GUESS

Report Reply

Reply by frankie ♱

posted

Cowboy Bebop, Black Butler, and HxH

Report Reply

Reply by Deaths_Smile

posted

Madoka Magica is my favorite! Very glad that the 4th movie's coming out next year.

I really like the premise of it as well as how the characters interact! Pretty sure it's the only anime so far that's made me cry. That season ending, man...

Report Reply

Reply by Bones

posted

My favorite anime (and the only one that I watched consistently) is mha !! it’s also my special interest so that’s neat - I don’t really watch other animes too so there’s not much competition 

Report Reply

Reply by Stick

posted

Death Note, It's a classic.

Report Reply

Reply by xXAx3lXx

posted

I dont know who to choose but I recommend Jojo's bizarre adventure and Gintama ;)

Report Reply

Reply by samejimaluver_

posted

def flcl !!1! i rly recmmed it :3

Report Reply