« Goals, Plans, Hopes Forum

my dream empire

I think my goals and dreams for my life are really weird.

1. One of my dream empires involves speakeasy sex/drug clubs.  I want to own every kind of 24 hour establishment. Dinners, gas stations, drug stores, convenience shops, grocery stores and shit like that but have a secret door, staircase or elevator that takes you very underground into my themed speakeasy with drug vending machines and different sex or non sex lounges. All the profits will go to funding my various community projects. I want free child care, green housing for the middle-lower class, quality public school, scholarships, art programs, advanced technology and actual rehabilitation for my fucking people. I grew up in the upper and lower class so my morals are all fucked up. The only people with good morals are the hard working middle and lower class I think.

2. A different empire I dream of is a literal empire. I want to build an empire off of self sufficient, recycling, solar powered, composting fucking apartment buildings with those really cool wall gardens. I want snow piercer in a building without the fucking hierarchy. I fucking love poor people because we are super fucking green. Government housing fucking sucks because they don't put enough money into it, management fucking sucks, they want poor people to stay poor, criminals to stay criminals, and people don't give a shit. I wouldn't stop with the housing project tho. I want to uplift the communities and build a fucking city, my utopia is democratic and money is fucking abolished. No one owns a gun, you work the job you want or not fucking work idgas, you study what you want, create what you want. I like drugs so they wont be outlawed but I want "clean euphoric drugs" in my utopia. Something nonaddictive, you cant build up a tolerance, able to micro-dose, and it wont be taboo. I care about people so I won't take away all the fun.

I wanna know what other people dream about and if you wanna dream up an empire with me literally hit me up.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by alex

posted

The primary goal of halfway houses is to bridge the gap between rehabilitation centers and the real world. They provide a structured environment that fosters personal growth,transitional housing for women responsibility, and accountability, all while offering a drug-free and supportive setting.

Report Reply