Blah bluh, edited, see 3rd comment

Yeah I post too much on here.

LET'S SEE YO RESPONSES

Report Topic

33 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ANDREW☆

posted

I kin meulin, aranea, and davepetasprite!

Report Reply

Reply by GHOUL

posted

i am the biggest eridan ampøra kinnie >:/ i alsø kin tavrøs, dave, and røxy

Report Reply

Reply by Tr3ily

posted
updated

it's not gatekeeping, it's just the definition of kin! the "relating to a character" definition actually came from anti-kin =:-O

some people caaan get gatekeepy with it, but that doesn't make the terms being stolen by trolls and anti-kin to gatekeep who can be kin to what themselves okay!!!

there's alternatives like synpath, otherlink, clicking, constelic, IRL, and more

it's a bit mean to double down and call us gatekeepers for trying to explain our term was taken and a lot of us talking about the harm it does =:-?

there also isn't an alternative for identifying as something from fiction like what fictionkin means! that's why the term being taken is very bad, you all have many, many other terms, but you choose to use a stolen version of the term which was created by people trying to police other kintypes and has roots in a racist group =:-?

sooo I guess my response is "please stop trying to hurt a subculture,
just because identifying as a fictional character is weird doesn't make
this okay and this version of the identity was made in very, very, very
bad faith" =:-/

Report Reply

Reply by heartbunnymoth

posted

i relate to kanaya , jade , davepetasprite and egbert :]

Report Reply

Reply by serif

posted

i relate to dave and sollux (and nepeta a lil bit) ^_^

Report Reply

Reply by CALIBORN!! X33

posted
updated

I RELATE 2 CALIBORN!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS JUST LIKE ME FURREAL >M<

ALSO DAVE. ALSO DIRK. ALSO JUNE. ALSO DAMARA. ALSO MITUNA. ALSO NEPETA. ALSO GHOST VRISKA. BUT I RELATE 2 CALIBORN THE MOST!!!!1!1

Report Reply

Reply by call me anything!

posted

dirk and nepeta duh!!! :3

Report Reply

Reply by Vivian S.

posted

a lot of my friends tell me im like an even more autistic dave strider, so i'd go with that personally.

Report Reply

Reply by dim ∪・ェ・∪

posted

out of all the characters i think i relate to terezi/sollux the most!! + me and sollux literally share the doom aspect which i think is neat. :]]

Report Reply

Reply by knotslip

posted

jade kinnie 

Report Reply

Reply by nepeta!!

posted

:33 < i relate to me!! i'm a nepeta fictive!! :))

Report Reply

Reply by vix 🍰

posted

Calliope, Jade, Tavros, Feferi, Nepeta and Egbert !!! :33

Report Reply

Reply by dipwasteland :>

posted

I sadly relate to Dave, nepeta, and karkat 

Report Reply

Reply by SilliestSharkboy

posted

i relate to tavros. so much. *cries*

Report Reply

Reply by gidget ★

posted

dirk, nepeta n maybe tavros ,,,

Report Reply

Reply by pseudoScribe

posted

rose, john + nepeta perhaps?

Report Reply

Reply by 🪓Toby🪓

posted

You’re never gonna fuckin believe who 

Report Reply

Reply by Nep

posted
updated

:33 < i kin Nepeta, Meulin, Disciple, Jade and Jadesprite!!

:33 < i also relate to Roxy and share my godtier with Kanaya uwu

Report Reply

Reply by Monika_11037

posted

(TW:Vent???)

Jadesprite because I cant do anything right and I'm so useless :(

Report Reply

Reply by Valentine

posted

Vriska. And hear me out, because I know it sounds bad but as a victim of a lot of the stuff she's been through and just how her story played out, I have a hate/relate relationship with her.

Report Reply

Reply by omniscientOverlady

posted
updated

Unfortunately, due to my supreme dickwaddedness I must say...
*shudders*

Cronus.

Ok but not like Cronus in the comic itself, basically just the interpretations of his character shown here lmao.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5c3ba_2A60&pp=ygUNQ3JvbnVzIEFtcG9yYQ%3D%3D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMKateVzl7E&pp=ygUNQ3JvbnVzIEFtcG9yYQ%3D%3D
Just would like to note that Cronus is still a dick here just ever so slightly less of one lol.

Report Reply

Reply by CRYMNSON⨂MXSS

posted

kiinda bad tiime two te2t out a quiirk but a2 you can probably gue22 ii relate two 2ollux a lot :) that dude2 a lo2er (affectiionate) ii al2o relate two nepeta a2 well!!!! 2he2 2o 2iilly and ii thiink 2he2 2uper fun. yeah!!! 

Report Reply

Reply by KandiKingdom

posted

Honestly...

John

:B

Report Reply

Reply by Bkay!!!

posted

Oh god uhm. Y3ah most of th3m actually XC

H3R3’S TH3 THING OK. so many of th3s3 kids ar3 so d33ply n3urodiv3rg3nt, at l3ast in my 3y3s. Th3y’v3 just. Captur3d th3 3ss3nc3 of th3 “w3ird” kid sitting alon3 or woth oth3r “w3ird” kids in th3 middl3 school caf3t3ria. It’s probably not int3ntional (or mayb3 it is?), but non3th3l3ss it f33ls so r3al. Lik3 th3s3 ar3 r3al kids you could just. M33t at a milddl3 school.

As an autistic, th3 radical n3roudiv3rg3nt 3n3rgy radiating off of hom3stuck is th3 hook, lin3, and snick3r that dragg3d m3 into hom3stuck h3ll (it’s actually the sam3 way for a lot of oth3r n3urodiv3rg3nt fans lmao)

Som3 sp3cific on3s ar3:

Ros3 Lalond3 (I shar3 a d3niz3n/lunar sway AND asp3ct with her,,, also just. In g3n3ral i can see a lot of h3r in m3, 3sp. Young m3 wh3n i was still full girl)

T3r3zi Pyrop3 (no sp3cific d33p r3asons, we shar3 a class sign and i just r3ally like her :3 will probably g3t 3motionally d3stroyed by h3r arc lat3r in th3 comic but uhm. Imma ignor3 that for now :’) )

Karkat Vantas (the g3nuin3 car3 for his fri3nds and him having a lot of 3motions but hiding th3m und3r ang3r and hostility b3caus3 it isnt saf3 to 3xpr3ss th3m. Wow.)

And i know sh3’s not t3chnically apart of hom3stuck, but major shout out to Tyzias for b3ing m3 as a lawy3r. Sh3 also has surmount3d th3 impossibl3 f3at of g3tting a girlfri3nd??? Couldn’t b3 m3/hj

Report Reply

Reply by ✰Jay✰

posted

I will not explain cuz if I do I will be here all night

Kurloz Makara 

Report Reply

Reply by Kara✮

posted

Oh jeez, probably Nepeta and Rose. I've been told before that in person I'm very Nepeta-like.

Report Reply

Reply by Eurgh

posted

I relate to sollux, eridan, dave, erisolsprite, and uuuuuh dirk

Report Reply

Reply by Nikkiii!! <3

posted

Sollux, Davesprite and Roxy :P 

Report Reply

Reply by evancel

posted

john, of course! the way he teases/messes with dave, his nerdy interests, and the way he handles big issues is something i see in myself. i find a lot of comfort in him.

Report Reply

Reply by salvo91able

posted

I kin Nep 100% :33

Report Reply

Reply by Vriska Serket

posted

take a wild guess ::::)

Report Reply

Reply by mayノluna 🍓

posted

karkat. i used to relate to like half the cast though (john jade jane dirk jake) and tbh i still kinda do but to a much lesser extent

Report Reply

Reply by Vladimir "Mint" Starcraft

posted

kankri, aranea, and meulin, mainly the versions of them the fandom has made outta scratch but also because i do really relate to their characters in the very few panels they get in the comic.

Report Reply