« Back to the Black Girl Magic Forum

Interracial Relationships

Are you in one? 

If not, would you date outside your ethnicity? 
Do you think the hate for interracial relationships are bad and should stop? 
Do you find that your always judged or looked at funny? 
What are the questions you are asked a lot? 

Let us know about your relationship/s , beliefs and more 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by CrystalPalaceWitch

posted

I'am an Black Female that Tends to Date Asian Men or White Men but I have also Dated Black Men in The Past and Yes People have Treated Me Differently and have looked down upon Me for it.                                  Right now I'am looking for an Asian Sperm Donor and Female Surrogate to have My Blasian Babies with and their Names will be Azra,Luca,Red,Blue.

Report Reply

Are you in one? 

Yes and I’ve never been happier! 

Do you think the hate for interracial relationships are bad and should stop? Yes it’s pretty fucked up in my opinion. I don’t tolerate it. I’m very protective of my man. 

Do you find that your always judged or looked at funny?

Honestly, no. We actually get positive attention and people say we’re a cute couple. They also give my man props for being such a gentleman and sweet towards me.

What are the questions you are asked a lot?

Where did we meet? 

We get that question a lot.

Let us know about your relationship/s , beliefs and more:

The last thing I’ll add is I just love my man so much and I truly feel lucky. He leads and I follow. He’s an amazing provider and makes me feel like such a lady. Also it was so so so so hard finding a man that didn’t want kids. I knew he was the one when he was okay with that and me being alternative/weird lol.

Report Reply