« General Forum

What features should be added to spacehey?

Posted by pesco

posted

Forum: General

I feel like it'd be super beneficial to add a games page to the
site, similar to what old myspace had, and It'd be great to play games
with others in general. I know this would probably take forever to do
considering this is all ran by one dude, but that could also open the
door to certain types of community made content!
(also tbh I'm really itching for something akin to super poke pets or omgpop)

Idk
I'm genuinely curious to see what everyone else thinks of this idea, or
even the idea of adding more features of old myspace in general (music,
events, rank, etc)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by pesco

posted
updated

Thats very true. Maybe An could get people to send in their old myspace data for the games page, (similar to what tons of MMO revival projects did to bring them back from the dead) and sort of make clones of them. Or even do "rewritten" versions of popular old myspace games

Report Reply

Reply by pesco

posted

I mean in all fairness, if we're talking about the earlier games and not the later ones (super poke pets, yoville, etc) most of them were basic board games style games like solitaire, pool, checkers, etc. So hed basically be borrowing the homework and changing it up a bit

Report Reply

Reply by pesco

posted

well sadly, unless he were to get a group of devs on board to help with the games page, he'd be doing it entirely himself. Maintaining a website while going to school is already hard enough, but doing both of those, while also constantly making games for said site would be nearly impossible with a one man job. (It'd be possible, but incredibly mentally debilitating for what it's worth). So starting out he would just have to start out copying old game ideas as it'd probably be the easiest course of action.

Report Reply

Reply by

posted

they should probably limit the css

Report Reply

Reply by madmaxxx

posted

I think seeing your friends activity would be cool. See what groups they are in and forums they post in. Like the old instagram, I like to see what my buds are up to in a non-stalker way.

Report Reply