« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Any developers out there?

I'm a full stack web dev. I started out originally on Myspace, so it's nice to see things come full circle and I've been having so much fun making layouts! :D

What do you do for work?
Did you used to make layouts back in the day?

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Virtual Machine

posted
updated

I work dev-ops in the Linux world. 

I played with myspace quite a bit. 

Report Reply

Reply by Juliette

posted

Yus; python&java; 

Report Reply

Reply by Emma22

posted

Television can be chosen as possibly the best headway of the earlier century. I have visited bestessays.com review site for info as it is a huge test for each educator to foster the energy of science in concentrate on passages and making it additionally hypnotizing for them when veered from the TV.

Report Reply

Reply by SeidJefferson

posted

Are you curious about the salary prospects for web developers? Look no further! Our comprehensive guide on "Webentwickler Gehalt" (web developer salary) will provide you with all the information you need. Discover the average salaries for web developers in Switzerland, along with the factors that influence their earnings. Whether you're a seasoned professional or just starting your career in web development, understanding the salary landscape is crucial. From frontend to backend developers, we've got you covered. Stay ahead of the curve and make informed decisions about your future as a web developer with our valuable insights. webentwickler gehalt bayern

Report Reply