« Games Forum

which one is better, minecraft or roblox?

Posted by $ENA

posted

Forum: Games

my fav game is minecraft. i like the idea of a game with only blocks since it gives a different vibe to game. its super duper fun to build stuff, i could build houses for HOURS. you need to pay a little amount of money and then you can play and enjoy it for years.
i also enjoy roblox because i love how we can play other peoples games or make our own games, i am a big fan of obbies with stories. however roblox is like, free2play pay2enjoy kind of game bcs u know, even creating stuff costs robux... and roblox developers are just deleting stuff that actually made roblox good and are just adding stuff that almost no one uses like rthro, realistic clothing etc cuz trust me roblox has so many issues and they are only bothered to add some rthro's instead of taking care of the actual problems.
so i think minecraft is better than roblox, both has problems but minecraft is better.

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Cinder

posted

You could play minecraft with or without friends and it would be fun either way however roblox is very dry without friends imo even with the huge variety of games that it has 

Report Reply

Reply by Glenda

posted

Minecraft download because it holds a special place in the hearts of many gamers. Its open-world sandbox style, endless possibilities for creativity, and diverse gameplay options have earned it a devoted fanbase. Whether you're building elaborate structures, surviving against hostile mobs, or exploring vast landscapes, Minecraft offers something for everyone. Plus, its constantly evolving nature with updates and community creations keeps the experience fresh and exciting. It's no wonder why so many people consider Minecraft to be the best game!

Report Reply

Reply by XtremeCringeWarning

posted

Both are good in their own ways

Report Reply