« Back to the DDLC Forum

favorite poem and why?

it can be from any point in the game (act 1, act 2, from the files, a special poem literally ANY. POEM.)

mine is "CAN YOU HEAR ME.txt" I think is so eerie and GOOODDD AHHH

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ash

posted

I like Natsuki's "Amy likes spiders" cause of its meaning Natukis writing style is so creative and I really like how this can apply to a lot of real world issues :3 

Report Reply

Reply by Maqsud101

posted

Natsuki's poems so meaningfull.

Specially this one.

Monkeys can climb
Crickets can leap
Horses can race
Owls can seek
Cheetahs can run
Eagles can fly
People can try
But that's about it.

Report Reply

Reply by Maqsud101

posted

Natsuki's poems so meaningfull.

Specially this one.

Monkeys can climb
Crickets can leap
Horses can race
Owls can seek
Cheetahs can run
Eagles can fly
People can try
But that's about it.

Report Reply

Reply by Kelsey XD

posted

the rlly creepy one yuri wrote in like a diff language and had bl00d on it it looked cool to me tbh

Report Reply

Reply by Palette

posted

plum: Honestly, I'm torn. I really love and relate to Yuri and Sayori's poems, they're both so well written and expressive, but I'd say it's either Bottles or The Raccoon. Both of them I really love and relate to, ehehe...

Report Reply

Reply by Val☆

posted

Definitely the one yuri wrote about cutting bread and feeding it to racoons (I think it was raccoons) bc she said it wasn't about bread or food at all  it was about her and I don't know if she wanted the club to know or not but if you read it with it being about her you know issue in mind it's a totally different feeling to the poem

Report Reply

Reply by Genesis ✭

posted

imo, i like the poems "Hole in Wall" and "Bottles" because of how they indirectly tell you about Monika and Sayori's situacion 

Report Reply

Reply by Giu🍓

posted

i think my favorite is "Hole in the Wall",because that can help explain Monika's situation 

Report Reply