« Back to the Xenogender Pride!!! Forum

Intros!!

Hi lol! These will just be simple intros and don't be scared to introduce yourself! However, it is not required lol.

Hello! My name is Toby. I identify with several Xenogenders so I will just name a few. Catgender, Flangender, Beegender, Roseymaplemothic, Lovetastesongic, Confetticakeic, & Strawberrygender!
Outside of Xenogenders I enjoy Psychology! I also enjoy Vocaloid and Mlp! My faveorite song is LoveTaste. And my top three Vocaloid are, Miku, Gakupo, & Gumi! My favorite Mlp charater is Fluttershy. 

I hope this is a good example on what to write I can wait to read all your intros!   

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by catlaundry

posted

hihi , im calypso but call me caly ! i identify as racoongender  , pjgender , and sleepygender ! i use he / him , it / itself , and ey / em !!!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by MelzHeart

posted

im matteo, but i also like going by mattie, uhm im aliengender and multigender,. I love neopronouns but alwaays get scared cus ppl r judgemental, but anyways i use ones/they/its/creep/e/cin pronouns and more but ill save that for like- my bio or wtvr

i really like cinematography and art, roleplaying (Dnd) is fun too, i watch Jerma alot, plus courtreezy and kubz scouts. Kirby is cool too

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 👾Benry👾

posted
updated

Hi My names are Benry, Haze, and Musa(just picked a few lol)

I few of my genders are Spacegender, Sitegender, Clowngender, Staticgender, Vhsgender, Nyctoiac. A few of my pronouns It/they/xe/zir/null/code/silly/blank. I have many more you can see that in my uh link section in my profile

I also like Art, psychology, true crime, dhmis, hlvrai, fnaf, Deltarune, Coryxkenshin, Kubzscouts, Courtreezy, Markiplier, Jerma, Danny, Drew, Kurtis, Flamingo, rtvs, Chad Chad.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Kori!!

posted

Hi I'm Kori. I also go by Ruan, Lain, and Navi. 

They/them +any neos

I'm omnisexual, polyamory, and androyneflux.

Ima minor. 

My aesthetics are interchanging between gyaru and starflesh. 

:)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by meatgrinder985

posted

HAIIII MY NAME IS TED/FIVE/HUNTER... STEVEN...., just  a lot!!! :3

i hoard a wjole bunch of xenogenders and i use he/it/paw +++ more (im also prounounfluideso I'll sometimes changeebetween them)

im alsotransmasc aroaceflux and gay....., and im neurodivergent 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by the graveyard system

posted

⋆˖⁺‧₊𓆩🦇𓆪₊‧⁺˖⋆

✖✖✖

𖣠 Vincent/William 

⬩15

𖣠 aroace / he/it/knife + more in carrd (askfor xenos)

⬩ https://thepurplebat.carrd.co/ / template from emojicombos.com !!

✖✖✖

⋆˖⁺‧₊𓆩🦇𓆪₊‧⁺˖⋆

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Mae

posted

Hi! I'm Mae. I go by they/he/she/xe/fae pronouns.

I'm genderfluid and I'm pretty sure there's some xenogenders in the mix but I haven't figured out how I want to label them yet.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by HERA [sys]

posted
updated

🩰i'm teeth, a host for my system. my pronouns are she/they/it/neos & the system collectively uses she/they/love/ve!

i personally identify with bunnyplushic & mochigender & im also girlflux but that's not a xeno lmao

but the system's collective xenogenders are bungender, catgender, daffodillian, cloudgender, chrysanthean, clowngender, lotusian & crayonyic!! 

Permalink Report Reply