« Religion and Philosophy Forum

Secular Witches -- question!

I've tried cleansing and I've tried simple spells. I've been a witch since I was about six (I'm now 30) and never have I had any huge VEINS of bad luck like this...

Truck is slowly breaking down, government assistance is kind of ignoring us... it seems the bad luck is strictly focused around our necessities -- we're not super well off and don't have much of an income. I have cPTSD and cannot work, and my boyfriend works at a small diner here in town... so not only are basic money issues a problem... now it seems the luck is getting worse. Leaks showing up in our ceiling in different spots... truck breaking down, our PSYCHES breaking down...

Does anyone have any VERY strong suggestions on how to clear up this run of worsening?? We need relief fast and true... or we're just gonna lose our collective sanity.

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by David

posted

so you play around with evil spirits, and you're surprised that bad things are happening to you?

you need to stop being a witch, and repent of your sins and accept Jesus as your savior, and rebuke the demons feasting off of your energy and your home in the name of Jesus Christ. 

the world we live in is run by the devil, the cost of necessities is insane because of him, our only hope to achieve true freedom and happiness is to go to heaven where evil has no place. 

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

Lmao.

Only real responses please. :)

Report Reply

Reply by David

posted

Jesus Christ is the truth, and he is very real. Satan is also real, as are the demons you invite into you when you play with magic. The time is coming, repent.

I'll be praying for you 

Report Reply

Reply by Jessica Snow

posted

I'll be praying for you as well.

Report Reply

Reply by Celea Akuri

posted

Sounds like a generational poverty curse. ancestor work and shadow work will help with that, but those are slow going processes. In the meantime, an uncrossing will clear up quite a bit of the misfortune affecting you immedietly. But be warned, an uncrossing works a lot like a laxative. You are going to be uncomfortable while all the crap works itself out.

Report Reply