« Back to the radiohead Forum

Pablo Honey is not that bad

Posted by vish

posted

Forum: radiohead Group

I've heard a lot of Radiohead fans and even non-fans say that Pablo Honey is the worst album in their discography but I honestly don't rlly get it. Sure its generic but I like its grungier feel and its honestly up there for my top Radiohead albums. 

Report Topic

10 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RadioHeadRulz

posted

tru but it's still not better than the Bends or KID.A or obviously O.K Computer 

Permalink Report Reply

huge agree its definitely not as good as some of their later stuff but its still mostly good music. i only say mostly bc i cant stand stop whispering lol. blow out and you r my favorites

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by REESE ★

posted

honestly i love pablo honey

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by leo

posted

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS. It is not their best by no means but I find myself enjoying most of the album. It’s genuinely not that bad

I think some people hate it because Thom does, but that’s just a guess.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by leo

posted

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS. It is not their best by no means but I find myself enjoying most of the album. It’s genuinely not that bad

I think some people hate it because Thom does, but that’s just a guess.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ⋆。°wren!✩

posted

its not horrible but definitely not as good as the other albums

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by andrea polla✮

posted

pre pablo honey is so good :(

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by kitty : ♐︎

posted

literally!! i like pablo honey but 95% of radiohead fans are painfully pretentious and hate it just cuz the band hates it

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by tothewinter

posted

it gets so much hate for no reason lol . i personally love all of there records but ive met radiohead fans who refuse to listen to tracks off of that record . my favorite songs are ripcord and i know faithless and the wonder boy is a b side but its the same album period so im gonna put it here too . over all i like the early radiohead stuff the albums strong and well written the bands perfomances were also great .:D im a pablo honey enjoyer and im not afraid to hide it 

Permalink Report Reply