« Back to the The Rawring 20s! (2000s Emo/Scene) Forum

why is msi even canceled X3

msi is one of the best bands on the internet if you ask me, there music just tingles my insides X3 it makes me feel wonky, saying slurs isnt that bad everyone in the 2000s did! and jimmy prob didnt sexualize kidz he prob just was misunderstood :( 

( i wanna hear your thoughtz!!! RAWR kiddy signin out :D

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by XxRoseFromTheDeadxX

posted

I dunno man, man. I'm not that big of a know-it- all when it comes to them, but in my personal opinion, fuck it. Just stop caring. They may be a shitty person, but I like their music, so who's cares? I just ignore what the media says and blast my music. Of course I don't condome their behavior, I'm just in it for the music. 

Report Reply

Reply by Aiden Acidbath

posted
updated

because there is a lawsuit against jimmy urine with the allegation that he groomed a 15 year old girl. if you want to watch a video on the lawsuit, there are plenty on youtube, and do not judge before you do investigate because there is actually solid evidence behind this allegation which might genuinely change your perspective on him.

he has also written many songs with the n-word in the lyrics, like 2 hookers and an 8-ball. people dislike him for this as he is white. i believe he might have denounced these older songs more recently however that doesn't fully excuse him of the act

TL;DR: -There are highly likely accusations of Jimmy being a pedophile/hebephile
-He has sung the n-word on numerous occasions as a white man

edit: just noticed you're a troll. this post is here for anyone else who might be curious as to why people choose not to listen to msi anymore

Report Reply

Reply by xXxPr1sc1llaP3rjuryxXx

posted

Look up their song panty shot. The lyrics should explain it all

Report Reply

Reply by xXxPr1sc1llaP3rjuryxXx

posted

Look up their song panty shot. The lyrics should explain it all

Report Reply

Reply by xX_J0L7_Xx

posted

A lot of people are really glossing over the fact he said the n word multiple times as a half-white half-latino (note that he isn't black, that's the important part) man and there was a lot of racism in his songs ("I wish I was black", anyone?)

this post says it more and better than I ever could -> https://www.reddit.com/r/blackladies/comments/1y70kh/efforts_in_canceling_a_racist_rock_bands/

He also flashed his dick onstage, but maybe his fly was open?

Report Reply