« Music Forum

Canceled Concerts

Posted by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

Forum: Music

What was one concert you missed this year that was canceled due to COVID?

Report Topic

31 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Josh Boyd

posted

My tickets for Supergrass, Rammstein, and My Chemical Romance are all "postponed". Part of me wants the money back, but I still wanna go to these shows if and when they get rescheduled.

The only one that got straight up cancelled and refunded was Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds at the Staples Center in L.A... Hopefully, that still happens as it would be a TRIP to see them in such a huge venue.

Report Reply

Reply by ~*$@M*~

posted

I had three concerts...

My Chemical Romance is the one I wanted to see the most. I had tickets back in the 00's to two concerts, and both years they cancelled on me (one they got food poisoning and the other their drummer broke his wrist and the backup guy was already in Europe for an award show). Then they disbanded. I was so excited that they reunited. And then because it is just my luck, the pandemic hit.... Hopefully this September the show will go on, if it is safe.

I was also going to see Green Day for the first time. Plus FOB is with them (seen them twice).

And finally, I was going 8 hours away from Maine, to New Jersey, to go see BTS. I was going to make a whole weekend out of it. Go to a Korean restaurant, shopping in the city, finally see Metlife Stadium in person... They didn't reschedule yet, but I still have the tix.

Report Reply

Reply by Angelos

posted

Like every other emo in the world I had MCR tickets :'( The show's been postponed to this year but I'm not really optimistic that it will happen as we're in a worse position now than where we were last year. 

I was also meant to see Jeremy Zucker, Lauv and Chelsea Cutler last year but all 3 shows got cancelled :(

Report Reply

Reply by Abby Vomit

posted

Was supposed to see Korn, Disturbed and System Of A Down at a festival.

Report Reply

Reply by XxpaigerawrxX

posted

I was going to go to Rock USA but then it went bankrupt so I can't even go when concerts come back

Report Reply

Reply by Ashley M.

posted

I was supposed to see the New Power Generation (one of Prince's supporting bands) back in September. I also bought a meet and greet pass to meet the band. The M&G got cancelled first, and then the show got postponed. We weren't notified...I found out when I went to the venue's site a couple of months before the show was supposed to hit the town.

Report Reply

Reply by jean

posted

sleeping with sirens and the amity  affliction

Report Reply

Reply by OneBeat.

posted

Circa Survive in GA :(

Report Reply

Reply by Amber Nicole

posted

Idk how many of you guys are Kpop fans, but I had tickets to see BTS in Chicago in June but it got postponed due to Covid. Tickets will still be good for new dates when determined. 

Report Reply

Reply by johnnyex

posted

I had plenty of tickets in hand, but the one I am bummed out the most about is Kraftwerk. But, I also heard it’s supposed to be rescheduled...

Report Reply

Reply by x_stacey_x

posted

I was supposed to see Poppy last year but it got postponed. I've got tickets for Idles in May but I'm not holding out much hope for it. 

Report Reply

Reply by Nathalia Laguado

posted

I supposed to were to Black Pumas, I was living in Bogotá, Colombia and now I have been transferred to a different city for my job and here there's no music festivals like the ones I like. (M)

Report Reply

Reply by Birdwallpaper

posted

Hellamega tour in Glasgow :(

Report Reply

Reply by Junky Punky Patrick

posted

Just Riot Fest for me, but there's so many new bands and artists I wanna see since Quarantine started 

Report Reply

Reply by Jacob

posted

I was going to see Thundercat and was soooo hyped! I just wanted to groove with a bunch of cool people, is that too much to ask

Report Reply

Reply by BrandonBurnsRed

posted

So not from this year but me and my girlfriend won a set of tickets to go and see Blink-182 and a day to remember in Atlantic city. A day before the show there was a hurricane watch and the show was canceled. The messed up part was that the day of the concert was a beautiful sunny day without a cloud in the sky. I still get burned up thinking about it, although I did go to warped tour's last show in AC so at least that was nice before covid started.

Report Reply

Reply by amma

posted

when i was in my beatles phase, my dad and i were supposed to see the fab four tribute band. it was postponed until this year at first but now it's postponed to next year :/ at first ticketmaster wasn't doing refunds, but when they finally offered them i figured i might as well go 2 the damn concert next year since i waited so long. 

Report Reply

Reply by james

posted

damn, i was going to see JunkBunny, a smaller band around my age on my birthday in 2019. Was also supposed to see wavves in november but that cancelled too.

Report Reply

Reply by Chris

posted

Phish tour

Report Reply

Reply by ☆Melody

posted

MB20 and The Wallflowers 

Report Reply

Reply by Joey

posted

Stereolab :( cavetown was also gonna play in my local record store, luckily he still did an online set from the store's ig account

Report Reply

Reply by Zombiekisses1989

posted

i had bought tickets too the weeknd after hours tour in 2019 for 2020  and the new date i got is april 1 2022...........

Report Reply

Reply by Espi Kvlt

posted

Felt like a cruel joke that my favorite band reunited, whom I have never seen live, and then this happened. Maybe I'll see MCR in 2022 but I'm not holding my breath anymore.

Report Reply

Reply by Nana Nicole

posted

I hate how they canceled The Weeknd’s concert ! Such a freaking bummer . I wanted to see him soooo bad ! First time ever .

Report Reply

Reply by Liana

posted

Me and my friend got Billie Eilish tickets for 300 dollars each in 2019 for 2020 which got canceled a week before never got our money back:(

Report Reply

Reply by Liana

posted

during the wwafawdwg tour for billie eilish it got canceled the week before and I never got my money back:(

Report Reply

Reply by Liana

posted

during the wwafawdwg tour for billie eilish it got canceled the week before and I never got my money back:(

Report Reply

Reply by foxfire_halo

posted

had tickets for dead can dance :///

Report Reply

Reply by Rabbit1

posted

I missed out on seeing Wavves and the Growlers! PUP, at the very least, got rescheduled.

Report Reply

Reply by andrea

posted

camila cabello - romance tour :,)

Report Reply

Reply by iam_clandestine

posted

THESE REPLIES MAKE ME SO SAD EVERYONE IS DISSAPOINTED THAT THYE COULDNT SE THEIR FAV BADNS OMG ;((((

Report Reply